Thank You Cc Addicts!!

Decorating By renkly Updated 13 Mar 2007 , 2:41pm by ntertayneme

renkly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renkly Posted 13 Mar 2007 , 2:23pm
post #1 of 6

I just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to answer my questions. I have posted and posted on other sites and no one would answer. It is very kind of all of you to take the time to help me out. I am new at selling wedding cakes and just opening a shop so I want to do it right.
You guys are great and I can't thank you enough.
Happy Decorating,
Renkly
PS It is so great to have crazy addicts like me!!! I just love talking cake!!!!

5 replies
aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 13 Mar 2007 , 2:29pm
post #2 of 6

What a lovely thank you! icon_biggrin.gif You're in the right place for cake addicts of every description. It is a fabulous site indeed. Looking forward to hearing more from you.....as no doubt we will!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 13 Mar 2007 , 2:33pm
post #3 of 6

best of luck in your new shop!!!!

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 13 Mar 2007 , 2:34pm
post #4 of 6

How nice of you to post this! I can echo your thankfulness and appreciate your gratitude for most of the members on this site.
CC is for the most part a great place for the cake and cookie decorators of the world to come together and create great things. thumbs_up.gif

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 13 Mar 2007 , 2:41pm
post #5 of 6

This is the most awesome, helpful, artistic gathering of kind and helpful people in all the world! I do believe we can bost "the best all come here!"
All I can say is watch out world, we are takin over the world and spreadin love as thick as our creamy icings and as sweet as our yummy cakes. icon_biggrin.gif

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 13 Mar 2007 , 2:41pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks for the positive feedback ... we love it here and have so many great members that love to help out!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%