Buzz Lightyear Cake Decorating Instructions

Decorating By travles Updated 10 Apr 2005 , 2:06am by Ladycake

travles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
travles Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 5:27am
post #1 of 10

Hi!

I am in desperate need of the Buzz Lightyear instructions! If you have them or know where I can get them, please email me @
[email protected]

thanks! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

9 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 6:46am
post #2 of 10

Maybe I've just missed it but I don't know of an actual Buzz Lightyear pan. I've seen other character/shaped pans turned into buzz though.

travles Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 2:33pm
post #3 of 10

icon_biggrin.gif
Your not the only one that has said that. Apparently Disney only made a few and didn't tell anyone about it, except me. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks anyway.

Leslie

ps. your cakes are AMAZING....

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 2:48pm
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by travles

icon_biggrin.gif
Your not the only one that has said that. Apparently Disney only made a few and didn't tell anyone about it, except me. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks anyway.

Leslie

Do you have a pan that is Buzz???

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 2:54pm
post #5 of 10

Ladycakes, every time I see your signature I get a chuckle out of it!

I've seen the Buzz Lightyear pan on eBay, maybe you could find one there and at least get a photo of it that would help if you don't get the actual instructions. Janice

I'm back, I just took a look at eBay, found one pan but no insert, but the pan is dated 1978, that might help with a search. Janice

travles Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 3:00pm
post #6 of 10

Yes, I have the actual cake pan with a photo, however, I am a new "cake-maker" and a little nervous. This is for my son's 3rd birthday party and I was hoping that I would have instructions....

Thanks ladies!!!!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 3:11pm
post #7 of 10

If you have a little time maybe somebody will come up with those instructions, many helpful people here. They tell me to start on the character pans by doing the outlines first, to help you follow the design, kindof like paint by number, it seems.
Janice

Be sure to post a picture when you finish, so we can all see a decorated Buzz Lightyear!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 7:58pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by travles

icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks anyway.

Leslie

Thanks! You know I googled and eBayed that and couldn't find one pic icon_sad.gif . I would love to see it! When I googled it, forum discussions on other boards came up talking about past auctions where it sold for $90-$110 on eBay! Wow! Were you one of those lucky winners or do you have a friend in Disney icon_wink.gif ? Yes and be sure to post a pic when you're done. I'd love to see what the cake will look like.

travles Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 8:02pm
post #9 of 10

Yes, I purchased the pan off of Ebay, but I sure didn't pay that much.

I did however, pay too much for it..... icon_redface.gif

His birthday is at the end of April, I will be sure to post the picture once I have made it....

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 10 Apr 2005 , 2:06am
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by veejaytx

Ladycakes, every time I see your signature I get a chuckle out of it!

Do you mean this... LOL ..

"I'd Like To Help You Out -------- Which Way Did You Come In???"

If you happen to get the instructions for this pan I would love to have a copy of them also please and thank you ...

Is this the pan your talking about...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25466&item=4371140277&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
1978 Astronaut

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%