Help, Someone Just Pm'ed Me About Gumpaste Shoes

Lounge By ShirleyW Updated 17 Mar 2007 , 12:42am by rlsaxe

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 10:43pm
post #1 of 7

Someone just PM'ed me about sending them the instructions for the gumpaste shoes, I think your first name was Christine? I sent them, deleted your PM and the email came back to me as undeliverable. I must have done something wrong in the spelling of your email address, will you please PM me again?
Thanks.

6 replies
ShirleyW Posted 9 Mar 2007 , 9:11am
post #2 of 7

No one yet. I feel terrible because this person is going to be waiting to hear from me and I can't remember who it was.

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 9 Mar 2007 , 10:01am
post #3 of 7

Would Jackie or Heath be able to help you trace who sent the PM? Maybe they could go through your user history. Don't know how difficult this is.

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 10 Mar 2007 , 8:45am
post #4 of 7

Shirley, don't feel bad...I too have been waiting months for replies to PMs that I've sent people.

Don't worry too much if she really wanted the directions she would send a 2nd request...after all you are very kind and helpful.

The people that I've asked, I've been told, don't like to help unless it's in the forums..I guess they are not too shy there..lol

I also try to be very respectful when I ask someone for help or directions...when I get someone asking me in what I deem to be a rude way..I also tend to not answer..MY BAD!

lol

but, I believe if you ask someone for help or instructions on a cake they have made, it's just a polite thing to say something kind or nice about the cake you're trying to duplicate...right?

or am I being to uptight? sigh!

PS: I try not to nag people, and don't send them a second request, maybe that's the same with your "fan"..lol

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 9:54pm
post #5 of 7

sorry Shirley. It is SO nice that you are going out of your way to find this person. If it makes you feel any better, you can PM the 'how to' to me! I'd LOVE to know how to make those cute little booties!

ShirleyW Posted 16 Mar 2007 , 10:11pm
post #6 of 7

Actually it was for high heeled shoes doing them Kerry Vincent's way. But Nati's tutorial here is really wonderful, you might like to try them. If you would like the instructions I have PM me your email address and I will send them to you.

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 17 Mar 2007 , 12:42am
post #7 of 7

Oh HIGH HEELED SHOES!? I saw that tutorial. It was pretty thorough. I wish there was one for the baby shoes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%