Lounge By Karate Updated 31 Jan 2006 , 7:24pm by BritBB

Karate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karate Posted 31 Jan 2006 , 11:01am
post #1 of 5

Hi all
I am new to this site and to cake decorating. I am loving it so far. I will finish the Wilton session 1 tomorrow night and will post my final cake in the class gallery like I did my first two. I so love this site, get great ideas for some cakes, we have baby showers, weddings and graduations this year and it is exciting to think about making the cakes for these.

I noticed that most of you have cute pictures by your names, can someone tell me how you got those there. I couldn't figure it out.

I am also looking forward to entering the contests, not that I think I can win, most of you make the most incredible cakes I have ever seen! It will give me practice and some feed back to better my skills.

4 replies
Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 31 Jan 2006 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karate

I noticed that most of you have cute pictures by your names, can someone tell me how you got those there. I couldn't figure it out.

Welcome! We are glad to have you. Go to "My Forum Info" the column on the left. Scroll down to the bottom where it says avatar. This is where the picture is up;oaded.

"Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 110 pixels, the height no greater than 110 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB."

Good Luck!

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 31 Jan 2006 , 2:59pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome to CC!!

maxiecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maxiecakes Posted 31 Jan 2006 , 7:12pm
post #4 of 5

Welcome!

BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 31 Jan 2006 , 7:24pm
post #5 of 5