Wilton Cookie Blossoms Class

Baking By CranberryClo Updated 29 Jan 2006 , 11:22am by CranberryClo

CranberryClo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CranberryClo Posted 28 Jan 2006 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 5

Does anyone have a picture of the finished project from this class? It's being offered and a few of us have signed up, but the supply list is HUGE and we can't find a picture of what we're doing!

Thanks in advance -
Christy

4 replies
kellyh57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyh57 Posted 28 Jan 2006 , 11:50pm
post #2 of 5

Is it two sessions? I did it and it was 2 sessions. The first one, the instructor shows you all the stuff and your options. Then for the second session, you do your bouquet. You don't need to buy anything until the 2nd class. Your supply list may include every option, not just the necessities. I let the students pick a design and just go from there. It was October so one did a Halloween theme and just bought some Halloween cookie cutters and painted a pot with bats and stuff. It was so neat. She also did that cottony web stuff around the cookies. I wish I would've gotten a picture to show future students. Of course, I never took a picture of my finished ones either so I'm no help!

Kelly

CranberryClo Posted 29 Jan 2006 , 12:22am
post #3 of 5

It's a one session class - 2.5 hours. We've got the supply list already and are supposed to bring everything prepped.

Thanks for your response!

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 29 Jan 2006 , 4:22am
post #4 of 5

the cookie blossom class should be a one hour demo for the 1st session showing you how to make and roll out the dough and your choices for decorating, the 2nd session 2.5hrs is when you bring everything in and do the decorating in class. sounds like something is amiss, can you check with the store, perhaps they forgot to tell you about the 1st session.

CranberryClo Posted 29 Jan 2006 , 11:22am
post #5 of 5

Thanks Sweetcakes.

It's definitely just the one 2.5 hour class. The instructor is only doing it because the group of us who went through the cake course series together asked her to do another class, so maybe she's assuming that because we've all been through the cake things, we don't need the extra hour. I don't know.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%