Tried To Fight The Addiction...

Decorating By flayvurdfun Updated 6 Apr 2005 , 8:51pm by Lisa

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 3:13pm
post #1 of 10

obviously didnt work for too long.... I cleaned my house (yes cakecentral was up on the computer during) babysat for a couple of kids at the Time For Tots here, came home, and made 3 website...well 3 web photo albums. One of our home in Rhein Main, One of the base (though I still have pictures to get to post there) and one of the wood crafts I do.
Anyway, now I'm bored again...just like today....except now I can read for a little....posts that is.
if any of you would like to see our home, base area and the crafts here are the sites
http://flavoredphun.tripod.com/Rheinmain
http://Germanyduty.tripod.com/base
http://kandishomemadecrafts.tripod.com/crafts
Just in case you are bored......
ok, on to reading posts!

9 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 3:36pm
post #2 of 10

So sweet flayv to let us into your life icon_smile.gif . Looks like you have it all together. I love your snowmen...cute cute! Your base reminds me a lot of the aparments I lived in during college. Especially the laundry facility. I lived in a 2nd floor apt though and let me tell you lugging that laundry up and down the steps was a pain! Groceries too. Lucky, lucky you to be on the 1st floor.

flayvurdfun Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 3:49pm
post #3 of 10

I know, trust me!! My husband asked me why I gave our websites out, that "no one cares dear" but I told him, if they dont they wont look, but cakecentral is an extended family for me, and I would like people to know a little more about me.....

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 3:51pm
post #4 of 10

I think that it's nice to want to share with us.

ilithiya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilithiya Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 3:59pm
post #5 of 10

Thank you for sharing, flayvurdfun! I love the boys' room- it's so bright! Your kitchen looks so small - how do you manage? icon_smile.gif

Illy

elin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elin Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 4:08pm
post #6 of 10

What your husband thinks doesn't matter here. I loved to see more about you. You have a nice house. Your kitchen is a little bit bigger than mine.
How long will you stay in germany?
I should go for shopping, but it is raining so much.
uuuhhh...

flayvurdfun Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 4:13pm
post #7 of 10

You do what you have to do I guess....I cant wait to get back to where things are bigger..... I dont like it here much but I got my granfather clock and belgian tables, and some Polish pottery, so I'm ready to go we leave July 28th! I painted the bear on my kitchen wall and all the things you seen in the boys rooms too.... after the base said we didnt have to repaint we went nuts!!! first I wanted a color I would not normally take and put on walls...so thats why the blue!!!! I am still working on a site with all of us on it....just havent gotten that far...maybe tomorrow.....I wish there was a place here for us to post pics of ourselves so if someone would like to put a face with the name they could but thats ok.....

Amylou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amylou Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 6:11pm
post #8 of 10

Your kitchen is bigger than mine! Our 400 sf "shack" yields barely any counter space. I have to roll out my folding craft table for extra workspace. Hopefully in about 10 months I will be loving my new kitchen in my newly built home (our house designer said it was the size of 2 full kitchens). I made sure I have plenty of counter top workspace. Who knows, though, maybe I'll turn my little "shack" into a full size kitchen later on!

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 7:26pm
post #9 of 10

Well how fascinating is that, for you to share it with all of us is really wonderful!
Your crafts are wonderful, I love doing crafts too. Yours are really well done and interesting too!
How lucky you are to have all of these memories and experiences!
Haha, I am convinced that there is never a kitchen that is big enough, has enough storage or counter space or enough ovens or refridgerator or freezer space. I think we tend to use every square inch regardless of how much space there is, more space to put more junk, haha! Toys, etc. Fun!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 8:51pm
post #10 of 10

flayv I barely recognized you with that new avatar..how cute is that!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%