Graduation Cupcake Cake

Decorating By Lippy Updated 4 Apr 2005 , 11:58pm by Lisa

Lippy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lippy Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 7

I was asked to do a graduation cupcake cake....anybody have any pictures of ideas for me??

6 replies
thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 8:26pm
post #2 of 7

How about chocolate graduation hats? You can do the icing and hats in the schools colors...

Deb

Lippy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lippy Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 8:34pm
post #3 of 7

That would be neat!!! I am suppose to come up with an idea and bring the idea to her. This is for my niece.

montanakate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
montanakate Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 8:34pm
post #4 of 7

Have you seen cali4dawn's tutorial on cupcake cakes? We were just recently talking about these and I know there is a link to her tutorial on this sit but I have to admit I don't know how to put it on here. Try searching for cupcake cakes. I'm trying my first one tonight w/ a buttercream transfer on top, I'm keeping my fingers crossed icon_razz.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 11:13pm
post #5 of 7

Here's the tutorial on Dawn's site:
http://community.webshots.com/album/105830324epGFhn

montanakate- it's really easy to put a url (website address) into a post. Just copy and paste the address line into the post and cakecentral will automatically put it up as a clickable link. Extremely easy! icon_wink.gif

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 11:49pm
post #6 of 7

You can also think in terms of the school's colors and mascots. A big 2005 should be prominent also.

This is not a cupcake cake... and I'm dying for a chance to do this idea (from the PP Board):

http://members.nuvox.net/~zt.proicer/cakepict/grad.htm

I love how it shows the different stages of the graduates life.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 11:58pm
post #7 of 7

I love that cake! So sentimental. I wonder if you could somehow tranlate that idea to a CCC.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%