Anyone Ever Try The No Fail Sugar Cookies With Splenda

Baking By kaecakes Updated 29 Jan 2006 , 12:39pm by Shepherd1738

kaecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaecakes Posted 18 Jan 2006 , 2:52pm
post #1 of 5

I am a diabetic and every once in awhile would like a desert. I just thought I would try this with Splenda instead of sugar. So I am checking to see if anyone has done this and how did it come out. TIA

4 replies
kaecakes Posted 18 Jan 2006 , 6:50pm
post #2 of 5

just bumping it up

Mslou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mslou Posted 18 Jan 2006 , 7:00pm
post #3 of 5

My husband is a diabetic, so I have learned to use Splenda in baking. Substitute 1/2 cup Splenda for sugar and add instant sugar free pudding. I didn't like the taste of the powered milk or the filler needed. I make choco chip cookies using the Cowboy Christmas cookie receipe and and instant butter scotch pudding. We like both.

kaecakes Posted 18 Jan 2006 , 7:08pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks MSLOU I have used the splenda for cheesecakes and other deserts but haven't tried it in a rolled out cookie,

Shepherd1738 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shepherd1738 Posted 29 Jan 2006 , 12:39pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslou

My husband is a diabetic, so I have learned to use Splenda in baking. Substitute 1/2 cup Splenda for sugar and add instant sugar free pudding. I didn't like the taste of the powered milk or the filler needed. I make choco chip cookies using the Cowboy Christmas cookie receipe and and instant butter scotch pudding. We like both.

I'm a diabetic and wanted to make those choco chips you spoke of. I tried doing a search for those cowboy christmas cookies and they're not coming up. Could you possibly post your recipe please? I'd really like to try them.

Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

~Rebekah~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%