Yeah Squirrelly Cakes!!!!!

Lounge By bagadonuts Updated 5 Jan 2006 , 9:52pm by kmcguire

bagadonuts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bagadonuts Posted 4 Jan 2006 , 10:13pm
post #1 of 10

I would like to nominatr "Squirrelly Cakes" as the official "CC Diplomat".

"One who is skilled in diplomacy". We can always depend on her to "put out a smoldering fire" with technical facts!

Thanks Squirrelly!!!!!!! Carol thumbs_up.gif

9 replies
dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 4 Jan 2006 , 11:44pm
post #2 of 10

I second the motion! icon_biggrin.gif

cuillere Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cuillere Posted 4 Jan 2006 , 11:59pm
post #3 of 10

I don't know her on a personal level but from my little experience I can say she is an amazing kind hearted woman , Here's to you squirrelly cakes thumbs_up.gif .

SugarCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarCreations Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 12:05am
post #4 of 10

I will 3rd, 4th, and 5th it!

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 12:10am
post #5 of 10

Squirrelly is Truly a kind hearted person, even us who do not know her on a personal level, know this.

Wilma

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 12:25am
post #6 of 10

Squirrelly is the kindest, sweetest, dearest gal!! She has helped me so much since I have gotten to know her. SQC...I want to thank you so much for your listening to me and helping me through!! You are a very dear friend that will always be close to my heart.

Big ole hugs, ~Denise

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 4:14am
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagadonuts

I would like to nominatr "Squirrelly Cakes" as the official "CC Diplomat".

"One who is skilled in diplomacy". We can always depend on her to "put out a smoldering fire" with technical facts!

Thanks Squirrelly!!!!!!! Carol thumbs_up.gif

Just saw this and had to read it twice because I thought Carol was nominating me to be the Official CC Dipstick, which, er, might be more appropriate, haha! (I can hear a loud course of yeahs!)
Thanks guys, not sure what this refers to and it might really relate to someone else but, like a real diplomat, I will take credit for it anyway, haha! Hhmn, do you suppose I have a late career in politics ahead, haha! (Edited to add, the comments about diplomats and politicians are meant to be jokes, please don't anyone take offense, my hubby deals with politicians a lot! and I had a lot of contact with diplomatic circles in my younger days.)
Anyway, there are days when people really benefit from kind words, whether they are deserved or not and today is one, don't know how you folks know how to time your kind words, but you do, so thanks!
Many hugs to all!
Squirrelly

BritBB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BritBB Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 4:18pm
post #8 of 10

Squirrelly - you are simply the best! Your great knowledge and research benefits us all. We thank you!
Barbara

cakebybek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebybek Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 9:23pm
post #9 of 10

Yes I agree with everyone here, even though I also dont know her on a personal level either but she has helped me too I say we all take a bow to Suirrelly Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmcguire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmcguire Posted 5 Jan 2006 , 9:52pm
post #10 of 10

SquirrellyCakes,
you are a big help to a lot of folks here on the forum. You answer questions and post them with dignity, expertise and confidence. You don't put people down or give negative comments. People like you are a blessing to the profession, or in some cases the hobby.

icon_smile.gif Ken

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%