1St Mm Fondant Bow Loops

Decorating By estherhead Updated 2 Apr 2005 , 4:43am by Lisa

estherhead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
estherhead Posted 31 Mar 2005 , 12:34pm
post #1 of 8

OK, I've made bow loops before but this time I used a mixture of MM fondant and Nicholas Lodge gmpaste, both new to me. How long should they take to dry and will they be super fragile or normal fragile? icon_sad.gif

7 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 31 Mar 2005 , 1:43pm
post #2 of 8

I would think they would be dry within 24 hours. The thinner the loops the more fragile they will be. The gumpaste will make the loops a little more pliable!

nejiad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nejiad Posted 1 Apr 2005 , 1:38am
post #3 of 8

DID YOU MIX IT BOTH?????[/

estherhead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
estherhead Posted 1 Apr 2005 , 12:46pm
post #4 of 8

Yes! I did mix them. Why? Will they not work? They looked beautiful this morning. I'm going to make the bow tonight with royal icing. I need it for tomorrow so I really can't have it being destroyed. You scared the poop out of me!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 1 Apr 2005 , 3:40pm
post #5 of 8

I don't think nejiad meant to yell. I think she was just asking a question and probably has little Alexa in one arm while she's typing icon_smile.gif .

nejiad Posted 2 Apr 2005 , 3:27am
post #6 of 8

YESSSSS,ALEXA WAS WITH ME,BUT I DIDN'T YELL I WAS SURPRISED THAT YOU CAN DO THAT,AND I JUST ASK, icon_smile.gif I'M SORRY IF I MAKE YOU FEEL BAD,I DIDN'T MEAN IT.I'M LEARNING LOTS OF THINGS FROM YOU LADYES AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.

nejiad Posted 2 Apr 2005 , 3:31am
post #7 of 8

AND MEABY IS THE WAY I'M WRITING,WITH THE BIG LETTERS,BUT BELIEVE ME, I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE FEELINGS.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 2 Apr 2005 , 4:43am
post #8 of 8

We know nejiad icon_smile.gif . When you write in all capital (big) letters it can mean you're yelling. If you do that plus make it bigger and bolder, it can seem like you're yelling louder. I don't think anyones feeling were hurt icon_smile.gif .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%