Clothesline Baby Cakes

Decorating By MommyEdzards Updated 30 Dec 2005 , 8:15pm by twindees

MommyEdzards Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyEdzards Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:08pm
post #1 of 11

Where is everyone buying the little cookie cutters to make the clothes on the clothesline cakes? TIA
Lisa

10 replies
Tilisha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tilisha Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:12pm
post #2 of 11

Michael's, hobby lobby....Wilton makes people cutters for fondant and that's what I use for mine

MommyEdzards Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:29pm
post #3 of 11

i'm wanting the clothes..... little onsie, dress, overalls that I see on these clothesline cakes. I have not seen those at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Thanks though.... i will look at Wilton's web site. Anyone else?

tripletmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripletmom Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:41pm
post #4 of 11

I think the ones you are looking for are called the 'Dress A Teddy' set from JEM cutters. Mine were bought from www.creativecutters.com

They do deliver to the US. I paid about $22 CAD so no doubt yours will be less in USD.

To be honest, I used both the Wilton and JEM cutters for my cake, however just the Wilton ones would have been sufficient. You use the t-shirt one to make a onesie, the wide end of a medium tip for a bib, etc., it's all in the latest Wilton yearbook.

carterl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carterl Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:43pm
post #5 of 11

Cuqui's Designs have the cutters you are looking for.

Tilisha Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:45pm
post #6 of 11

Well i made those outfits with those and they show you how on the box....because the people cutters are actually to big so you have to cut them down for the outfits...look in the wilton yearbook 2005 or 2006..thats what i did

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:45pm
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyEdzards

Where is everyone buying the little cookie cutters to make the clothes on the clothesline cakes? TIA
Lisa

This web site has all kinds of clothes..hope it helps!

http://www.kitchengifts.com/clothes.html

MommyEdzards Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:47pm
post #8 of 11

I understand now..... icon_biggrin.gif Thank you.... I will look at the yearbook.
Thanks again!

Tilisha Posted 29 Dec 2005 , 8:49pm
post #9 of 11

Those are 10.00 each....look on page 73 of the 2006 yearbook. I took the t-shirt cutter and cut the corners like a onezie. you can make bibs buties and hats...I made my own overalls.

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 30 Dec 2005 , 7:39pm
post #10 of 11

I used the JEM Dress-A-Teddy set on my clothesline cakes. I had a very hard time finding them - Beryl's used to carry them but were out of stock. I ended up buying from Ebay from an English seller.

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 30 Dec 2005 , 8:15pm
post #11 of 11

I got some from Cuqui's Designs and they weren't that expensive. I believe $2.00 each. They are little and cute. They have everything.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%