Way Ot- But Thank You.....

Lounge By cakemommy Updated 23 Nov 2005 , 12:57am by NEWTODECORATING

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 12:30am
post #1 of 4

to whoever it was who suggested drawing little targets on pieces of TP and putting them in the big potty to help in getting you son to go.....!

We had accomplished toilet training on a little potty months ago but yesterday I felt it was time for my 3 year old to start going potty like a BIG boy in the big potty! I remembered the suggestion of drawing little targets and I tried it and Viola!!!!! It worked like a charm. So thank you to who ever started the original thread (on which I posted my own success story of PT) and who posted the suggestion.

Amy

3 replies
NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 12:40am
post #2 of 4

Fruit loops and cherrios float and make great targets as well! Not to mention learning your colors with the fruit loops LOL LOL (I have a 3 year old son too)

TamiAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamiAZ Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 12:45am
post #3 of 4

I would love to know your secrets to getting started on potty training...My almost three year old son is not interested in potty training at all... icon_cry.gif My dd was completely potty trained at three... At this rate, I may be changing his diapers in college!! icon_confused.gif

I did recently see this cool little flushing urinal and I'm considering buying it.. http://www.productivity.net/Visionaire/Images/peterpottywithboy.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 12:57am
post #4 of 4

TamiAZ, Well it is a thought, diff things work for diff kids. We did the old watch one, teach one, do one. Yeah he watch me. then I filled a squirt bottle with water and hid it inside a teddy bear. We had a party in the livingroom complete with lots and lots of koolaid (prime the pump so to speak) and after a little while I announced that the teddy had to go potty, could you help him. My son put him on the potty and I squeezed the water bottle. Then I said the bear wants to help you now.....tada no problemo

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%