mudpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mudpie Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:28pm
post #1 of 14

No one asked yet, so I thoght I would!

13 replies
tanyap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyap Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:31pm
post #2 of 14

my kids, my DH (even though he drives me nuts sometimes), our health, our friends & family, our successes & achievements since we've been married, our jobs/business, and last but not least, for discovering the newfound hobby of cakedecorating!

gilson6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gilson6 Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 14

I have so many things to be thankful for. I know, I know -- that sounds so blah!!!!

I have a wonderful Husband (although he really does get on my nerves at times!!!), 4 wonderful children who mean everything to me, my whole family (mom, dad, brothers and sisters, nephews and nieces) is still alive and although they all aren't with us right now, they are still in our hearts during the holiday season and they should be with us next year, my health, and of course Cake Central!!!

gilson6 Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:33pm
post #4 of 14

tanyap,

I really didn't copy your comment on your husband. Guess this says something for what we all put up with!!!!

Randa_000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Randa_000 Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:35pm
post #5 of 14

I am thankful for of course my DH and kids, family and friends......and now I am thankful for CC and all the wonderful friends here.

Thanks Jackie and Heath for this wonderful website. icon_razz.gif

faded_dress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
faded_dress Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:39pm
post #6 of 14

My dog icon_biggrin.gif She's my world, my little miracle. My family of course and my health.

tanyap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyap Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:43pm
post #7 of 14

gilson 6,

that's too funny, we're both on the same wavelength at the same exact moment!! My theory on this is that my Dear MIL icon_confused.gif didn't do her job with her 3 boys and I'm sticking to it! icon_twisted.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:47pm
post #8 of 14

I am Thankful for everything I have in my life...My loving Hubby,My precious Kids,My Mom and Dad...My Health, although right now I am trying to manage anxiety attacks icon_cry.gif But I am darn glad that I live in a province/state where there is no possiblity of natural dissasters such as Hurricanes,Flooding,mud slides,Tornadoes,Earthquakes etc..and that I am grateful for everyday after seeing the devastation from Katrina.May you all have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!! thumbs_up.gif

gilson6 Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 8:48pm
post #9 of 14

tanyap:

Must be a "Texas Thang"!!!

MommyEdzards Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MommyEdzards Posted 22 Nov 2005 , 9:22pm
post #10 of 14

i just went and volunteered in my DD kindergarden class. They are so cute!!!!!! I am so blessed to be a mommy to my 3 kiddos. Family of course! I feel so lucky to have the most amazing church family as well. God is good!!!
Friends..... old and new ...a nd of course my friends here.
I love this time of year!

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 2:56am
post #11 of 14

I am Thankful for my two Amazing boys and My Husband who is very loving and supportive !! Also my MOM and my three pets that are very much apart of are family!! thumbs_up.gif

And I always feel thankful for the 28 years I was BLESSED to have my Grandfather in my LIFE ..............

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 3:18am
post #12 of 14

I am thankful that Canadian Thanksgiving is the second Monday in October so I do have to face cooking and eating another turkey just a month later, like my American buddies have to, haha! Sorry, couldn't resist!
Hugs Squirrelly
Heehee, should be, "so I do not have to face..."! I get turkeyed out pretty easily!

luv2cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2cake Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 3:40am
post #13 of 14

I am so thankful that I have the best life a girl could possibly ask for. My husband is such a wonderful man and everyday he treats me like a queen. My 16-month son is also pretty wonderful. I am very thankful that I get to stay home with him everyday.

I am just soooooo blessed! icon_smile.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 23 Nov 2005 , 3:42am
post #14 of 14

I'm thankful for my children, my husband, my friends and extended family and my health.

Happy holidays everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%