How Secure Is This Site????

Decorating By nursey Updated 13 Feb 2007 , 10:31pm by whtrbbt420

nursey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nursey Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 6:11am
post #1 of 13

I don't know if anyone has ever asked this question before but i'm going to. I would like to hear from you on how safe you feel at shopping on this site. I'm new here and well there is tons of stuff here that i would love to buy I just feel uneasy about doing it. I guess i'm a little chicken, that kind of stuff worries me . I guess what i'm asking is has anyone had any problems buying things off this site, do you feel safe. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you

Nursey

12 replies
neni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neni Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 6:22am
post #2 of 13

I have not had any problems shoppin here. It is actually very safe in my opinion, and shipping is super fast.

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 6:36am
post #3 of 13

I agree with, Neni! I just recently ordered something. I felt very safe with my order It got here to Germany in about 5 days from the time the order was processed. I think it went great!!!

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 6:53am
post #4 of 13

Ditto, very safe, never had a problem. Received it in China in about 10-11 days

Gefion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gefion Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 9:04am
post #5 of 13

I have never had problems, except for the fact that I always choose 5 week shipping to Denmark by accident and then have to wait forever icon_lol.gif

nursey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nursey Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 3:59pm
post #6 of 13

Well thank you all for your help, I feel a whole lot better and I think i'm ready to shop.

Thanks

Nursey

karennayak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karennayak Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 4:07pm
post #7 of 13

No problems whatsoever!

I've ordered a few times, and my shipment has always reached India in super-fast time.

Karen

scoobam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scoobam Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 4:12pm
post #8 of 13

no hesitations here either... ordered a few times and love it! icon_biggrin.gif

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 4:17pm
post #9 of 13

If you're worried about your credit card information being safe, you shouldn't. You'll notice that when you go to checkout the http in the address changes to https, which means it's an encrypted, secure site. You'll also see what looks like a lock appear in the taskbar. That all means they're using all the security they can.
But, when ordering online, it's always good to keep one credit card for just that purpose. That way it's very easy to see if there's any unauthorized activity.
Have fun shopping!

Botanesis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Botanesis Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 4:22pm
post #10 of 13

You'll be perfectly safe icon_biggrin.gif

denise4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise4 Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 5:18pm
post #11 of 13

I live in UK and have ordered, had no problems whatsoever, it was exellent service, I definately give it the thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 10:25pm
post #12 of 13

this is a great site to shop...

it's the electronic version of the old "mom & pop" (aka Jackie & Heath***) neighborhood store.

we know the owners -- they run this site after all -- sort of like the message bulletin board (and gossip fests) those stores used to have.

*** ::cough:: ::cough:: and just when is this wedding????????????"

whtrbbt420 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whtrbbt420 Posted 13 Feb 2007 , 10:31pm
post #13 of 13

Not only is the checkout secure, but the shipping time is fantastic!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%