Cake Divas Ww#5

Lounge By blittle6 Updated 2 Nov 2005 , 5:46pm by pandora3799

blittle6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blittle6 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 20

Hi Everyone!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! TIme for our weekly weigh in!!! I'll post mine Wednesday!

Good Luck!
Berta

19 replies
gdixoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdixoncakes Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:49pm
post #2 of 20

Hi Berta!

I've been waiting to post my results all morning. I finally lost 2 pounds in a week albeit sick weight (I'm recovering from the flu or something). Anyway, the good thing is I lost 2 lbs., the bad thing is I can never keep off sick weight. But, I'm going to work real hard to do it this time.

161 Originally
154 last week
152 this week!

Happy Halloween, everybody. Hope everybody else had a good week.

blittle6 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:51pm
post #3 of 20

WAY TO GO!!!!!! At least you benefitted from being sick!! You are doing GREAT!

MelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelC Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:55pm
post #4 of 20

Woo Hoo! Despite being very naughty this weekend (dinner theatre which had a very un-inspiring meal, despite being very bad for my diet, then out somewhere better for a REAL dessert) ... I'm down 1-1/2 since Friday!!! (Okay, I was wearing jeans when I weighed in on Friday, but I'm still down 1/2 pound for the week!!)

So ...

originally 234
now 209 (that's 25 pounds!!!! yay!!)
target: 140

blittle6 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:59pm
post #5 of 20

MelC,

WOW!! Great Loss!

Berta

gdixoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdixoncakes Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 6:04pm
post #6 of 20

Congratulations, MelC! Way to go!

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 6:34pm
post #7 of 20

Yea!!!
I lost 3 more pounds to bring me down to 165 (stared at 170) icon_lol.gif

I am having a hard time resisting all the Halloween candy though! My kids are too little to eat it and DH can't eat it fast enough icon_biggrin.gif

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 10:07pm
post #8 of 20

Everyone has done great so far this week, I didn't do so well. I gained back 1# for the second week in a row. I am now up to 186, but so far this week I have a better hand on my dieting, although I hate to call it dieting, I prefer to say that I am eating smarter. I can do it I know I can.

Wilma

Tilisha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tilisha Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 10:19pm
post #9 of 20

weighed saturday. Stayed the same icon_smile.gif I'm excited about it because I can't work out for 3 whole weeks for hurting my leg from running. So I hope to at least stay the same. Trying to handle my eating. Stayed within my points range today. Harder this weekend because of my sons birthday

southernbelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southernbelle Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 10:29pm
post #10 of 20

ok guys, I have a question and a request. Can I join in the weight loss club icon_biggrin.gif

And I keep seeing everyone with the 3 fat chick thingys. That is such a great motivator and want more information. I joined my food diary once and didn't like it? How much does the 3 fat chicks thing cost...do you follow your own diet. My Dr. just put me on meds for high cholestrol so I need to go something.........would appreciate some info on what you guys are doing.

Tilisha Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tilisha Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 2:37am
post #11 of 20

We are all doing weight watchers and recording our weigh ins. and the 3 Fat chicks is free.

blittle6 Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 2:42am
post #12 of 20

Hi Tilisha!

Of course you can join us!! We are here to help each other with our weight loss struggles. We post weekly how much we weighed, how much we lost or gained, and how much we want to weigh. It helps us keep on track.

Welcome and good luck!!

Berta

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 5:32pm
post #13 of 20

It was a BAAAAAD week for me.... I skipped 3 workouts and didn't control my eating as well as I should have. I did, however, manage to lose 1 pound. So, I guess it could've been better, but it could've been worse.

fytar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fytar Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 5:46pm
post #14 of 20

Which program are you using under WeightWatchers? I find the Core Program to be too much stuff that I wouldn't eat and so it is not a good plan for me. I enjoyed Flex Points way better than the Core.

I lost 28 pounds when I was with WW and became a lifetime member, but they went to the Core plan and moved out of our building so I kinda stopped. Okay, I stopped altogether!

Completely disgusted with myself right now. I visited my mom this weekend and for the first time in my life, I was able to wear her clothes! So, today is my first day back to my old WW program.

Can I join you guys?

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 6:36pm
post #15 of 20

ok i stayed the same. wich i guess is better than gaining but not as sweet as losing. ihave been kind of lazy with the workouts. but am getting back on track this week.

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 6:40pm
post #16 of 20

I realized, I weighed myself wrong and the scale was off, so I went back and did it again! I lost more weight than I thought! WOOT!!! Man, it's finally starting to feel worth working out 6 days/wk. I'm getting addicted to it now. However, I still can't stand the aerobic workouts. I do dancing, any other suggestions for indoor activities for aerobics?

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 7:42pm
post #17 of 20

Congratulations on your loss Calejo. Congrats to everyone else who lost or even stayed the same.. It was a hard week with all the halloween treats around so I think staying the same was an accomplishment too..
I was very busy all weekend so I managed to lose a pound..I still have halloween treats left over and am bringing them to the next door neighbours kids right after school, that way I won't be tempted to eat them all..
Have a good week ladies..
Liz

PerryStCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PerryStCakes Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 7:48pm
post #18 of 20

This is so nice that you guys are doing this and supporting each other! I am going to try and shed a few too!

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 2 Nov 2005 , 3:14pm
post #19 of 20

Here I am...........

Not much progress. icon_sad.gif

Thanks
Nitu

pandora3799 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pandora3799 Posted 2 Nov 2005 , 5:46pm
post #20 of 20

WTG, Calejo!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO BE ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!! I have got to work on my determination! I have fallen into my old habits. This is so much harder for me this go around. I should get my butt off puter and pop in my core DVD!

Not looking forward to Friday's weigh in!
Pandora3799

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%