JFK Inspiration Challenge
Be inspired by Jackie’s pearls, white orchids and layers of ivory silk taffeta for our latest Inspiration Challenge! Re-make a cake fit for American royalty.
Entering is easy— simply add photos of your wedding cake to the JFK Inspiration Challenge album before October 22nd. On October 24th, we’ll reveal the winner of the contest. The chosen cake will even appear in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine!
See below for rules and details.
The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine and featured in the magazine. We ask for one entry per person, and entries must be uploaded by midnight on October 22nd to be eligible.
- Wedding cakes only are eligible for entry… as long as they are inspired by a modern version of JFK’s wedding cake of course!
- Entries must be inspired by the designs and colors included in the contest Pinterest board.
- Enter by uploading high-res photos of your entry to Cake Central’s JFK Inspiration Challenge under the ‘Inspiration Challenge’ category.
- Only ONE entry allowed per person.
- Deadline: photos must be uploaded by midnight on October 22nd.
- The winner will be announced on October 24th.
- The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine.
- The winner will be featured in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine.
Hi, Can your entry cake be a dummy or it has to be a real cake? Cheers,
Absolutely a dummy is fine! Can't wait to see your cake.
As mentioned in this site photos for the JFK inspiration challenge can be uploaded till midnight 22nd oct, can you kindly advise on where/how to upload. Regards
Upload a photo as you normally would, when choosing the album, choose the JFK inspiration challenge. Here is a link to the album: http://www.cakecentral.com/g/a/3517810/jfk-inspiration-challenge/
I have not seen a winner yet. Who was selectes?