Looking for a little inspiration? Want to practice your decorating skills? Cake Central has the perfect challenge for you! We are excited to introduce Inspiration Challenges, a series of contests to create beautiful cakes, cupcakes and cookies based on inspiration photos we’ll provide. Every two weeks, we’ll bring you a new contest to get your creative gears turning. We’ll choose one winner for each contest, and winning entries will be featured in an upcoming issue of Cake Central magazine!
For our first-ever Inspiration Challenge, we’ve got cupcakes on our mind. Create your most beautiful cupcakes based on the imagery and colors used in this playful palette from Design-Seeds.com. Add photos of your creation to Cake Central’s gallery under the Inspiration Challenge category in the Cupcake Challenge 1 album.
The Cake Central magazine editors have the difficult task of picking one winner to be featured in the magazine. One entry per person. Entries must be submitted by January 14. Check back January 15 to see the winner!
Need a reminder on how to add your photos to the right albums?
1. Click “Galleries” on the top tab.
2. Click the “Upload Picture” button on the right side of the page.
3. Select your photo files from your computer.
4. Make sure “Community” is ticked.
5. On the drop down category menu choose “Inspiration Challenge.”
6. On the drop down album menu choose “Cupcake Challenge 1.”
7. Upload your photo!