So my edible printer has been a pain in the rear since I got it out a couple of weeks ago.
Dried out ink, clogged print head, ordered wrong ink cartridges, but luckily had originals, so I switch the chips, cleaned the print head, still clogged, did multiple deep cleanings, wasted tons of ink, still clogged, cleaned print head again, still clogged, took it apart and cleaned, still clogged, did more deep cleanings, used up black ink, printer wouldn't work without refilling it, bought more ($26 for a refill bottle...blah), refilled it, made a mess, still printer said it was empty, completely took apart print head again, cleaned with syringe, let dry, put all back together, put cartridges back in, still getting error message, look up message online, find answer to get rid of it, print test page, AND FINALLY!!!!! It worked for me!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! After two weeks of wanting to shoot the blasted thing!!! My husband was even suggesting we cut our losses! But NO! I fixed it!!! Bwa ha ha ha haaaaaaaa!!!
My 8 year old daughter must think I'm a silly for how giddy and goofy I'm acting! LoL
Just thought I'd share my excitement with you all!! =)