Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Decorating › New Cake TV Show Casting for Un-Discovered Talent!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Cake TV Show Casting for Un-Discovered Talent! - Page 8

post #106 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

I agree fiddlesticks, "Where's Sugarshack"? icon_smile.gif
Ohhh there are so many others I would also like to see do this from CC.
Best wishes to all that apply!

debster said: (Debbie your killing me with the dream whip and the roller, but I agree hide it. I can just picture you decorating beneath a sheet where no one can see ya......................hahahahaha). I could picture that icon_lol.gif

Edna would be doing the Salsa or a Tango while decorating her cake, with a fondant/gumpaste rose in her teeth. icon_lol.gif

God Bless,
Sharon




icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Visit my website.. www.designmeacake.com
Blog: http://designmeacake.wordpress.com/
Check my Gumpaste  and recipe Tutorials in You tube
http://www.youtube.com/user/tonedna1
Check my store with DVD's and materials that I love
http://designmeacake.biz/DVD...


Reply

Visit my website.. www.designmeacake.com
Blog: http://designmeacake.wordpress.com/
Check my Gumpaste  and recipe Tutorials in You tube
http://www.youtube.com/user/tonedna1
Check my store with DVD's and materials that I love
http://designmeacake.biz/DVD...


Reply
post #107 of 454
Good luck to you, Jimandmollie-your cakes are very good!
yum
Reply
yum
Reply
post #108 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

I agree fiddlesticks, "Where's Sugarshack"? icon_smile.gif
Ohhh there are so many others I would also like to see do this from CC.
Best wishes to all that apply!

debster said: (Debbie your killing me with the dream whip and the roller, but I agree hide it. I can just picture you decorating beneath a sheet where no one can see ya......................hahahahaha). I could picture that icon_lol.gif

Edna would be doing the Salsa or a Tango while decorating her cake, with a fondant/gumpaste rose in her teeth. icon_lol.gif

God Bless,
Sharon



Sugarshack's probably working on her next DVD or on tour promoting the current one. icon_biggrin.gif She's like our cake rockstar diva! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Indydebi, let's hope they don't frisk you! icon_lol.gif

Spinoff show after this one which will star Edna: Dancing with the Cake Decorators! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif [/url]
-Grace

"Shades of grey wherever I go;
The more I find out the less that I know."
- Billy Joel
"What color's the icing in your world?" - Me
Reply
-Grace

"Shades of grey wherever I go;
The more I find out the less that I know."
- Billy Joel
"What color's the icing in your world?" - Me
Reply
post #109 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy


Indydebi, let's hope they don't frisk you! icon_lol.gif



Well, depending on how good looking he is ...... icon_rolleyes.gif Let's see in how many places I can hide LOTS of stuff! icon_biggrin.gif
post #110 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy


Indydebi, let's hope they don't frisk you! icon_lol.gif



Well, depending on how good looking he is ...... icon_rolleyes.gif Let's see in how many places I can hide LOTS of stuff! icon_biggrin.gif



Oh my! icon_eek.gif
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
Reply
It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
Reply
post #111 of 454
O dear Oh dear, just lookie what's all going on while the dsl guy was fixing our connection again. Indy's enjoying getting frisked and we're all agog about tv lights camera action!

I always say I have the perfect face for radio. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
one baker's 'never ever do' is the next baker's 'i swear by this'
Reply
one baker's 'never ever do' is the next baker's 'i swear by this'
Reply
post #112 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Plum_Fairy


Indydebi, let's hope they don't frisk you! icon_lol.gif



Well, depending on how good looking he is ...... icon_rolleyes.gif Let's see in how many places I can hide LOTS of stuff! icon_biggrin.gif




hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....that is TOO FUNNY!
"Be the change you want to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

miniature cake tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyNewSneakers?feature=mhsn
Reply
"Be the change you want to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

miniature cake tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/user/MyNewSneakers?feature=mhsn
Reply
post #113 of 454
O.K., so far this is how I am seeing it in my head.

1. Debi, hiding under sheets, while using the dream whip and roller...every now and then, poking her head out to give some good advice to the veiwers.

2. Edna, dancing the Salsa or Tango, with rose in the teeth, while doing her cake and promoting her new tv show "Dancing with the Cake Decorators!"

3. Sugarshack & Jen teaming up, Jen very excited, cause now is her chance to pay Sharon back for breaking her new pasta machine (you would have to read Sharon's blog, very funny story in her Kentucky class).

4. Mel, we would have to have Mel (where you at Mel?), who would be telling her funny stories. So that way everyone would be laughing so hard they couldn't hold their piping bags still to do scroll work.

Now I couldn't do this because, I am way to slow and it would turn into a mini series and I would most and likey pass out, face 1st. right into the cake. Then have a head line in the enquirer that reads "Drunk cake decorator passes out on live TV event".

Ummmm icon_twisted.gif , maybe I should do it and bring a fifth of Kentucky Bourbon, spike everyone's drinks. WOW a bunch of drunken decorators, now that would be something to watch icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif On the other hand, no because I like everyone to much to do that icon_smile.gif Sorry to get off the topic at hand, just having some fun.

God Bless,
Sharon

I have had to edit 2 times all ready, I swear I have not been drinking any icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
My grand babies are the fruits in my pie, the sugar in my candy, the sweetness in my cake, the flavor in my icing, the royal on my cookies, the decoration in my design and the oven in my life that melts my heart.
Avatar: A loving father, my son.
Reply
My grand babies are the fruits in my pie, the sugar in my candy, the sweetness in my cake, the flavor in my icing, the royal on my cookies, the decoration in my design and the oven in my life that melts my heart.
Avatar: A loving father, my son.
Reply
post #114 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

O.K., so far this is how I am seeing it in my head.

1. Debi, hiding under sheets, while using the dream whip and roller...every now and then, poking her head out to give some good advice to the veiwers.

2. Edna, dancing the Salsa or Tango, with rose in the teeth, while doing her cake and promoting her new tv show "Dancing with the Cake Decorators!"

3. Sugarshack & Jen teaming up, Jen very excited, cause now is her chance to pay Sharon back for breaking her new pasta machine (you would have to read Sharon's blog, very funny story in her Kentucky class).

4. Mel, we would have to have Mel (where you at Mel?), who would be telling her funny stories. So that way everyone would be laughing so hard they couldn't hold their piping bags still to do scroll work.

Now I couldn't do this because, I am way to slow and it would turn into a mini series and I would most and likey pass out, face 1st. right into the cake. Then have a head line in the enquirer that reads "Drunk cake decorator passes out on live TV event".

Ummmm icon_twisted.gif , maybe I should do it and bring a fifth of Kentucky Bourbon, spike everyone's drinks. WOW a bunch of drunken decoraters, now that would be something to watch icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif On the other hand, no because I like everyone to much to do that icon_smile.gif Sorry to get off the topic at hand, just having some fun.

God Bless,
Sharon



Sharon, you are hilarious!!! I totally got a visual of what you were describing. I wanna play!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Thanks for the incredibly fun vision and for making me LMAO!!!!

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gificon_wink.gif
post #115 of 454
Ok.. I get the job along with lots of other fans Of sitting in the front row holding up signs and yelling for our favorite CC,RS!!!
Oh what a fun day!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif
post #116 of 454
Your Welcome CakesUnleashed glad I could make you laugh. Heck I even made myself laugh while writing it....should of heard me icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

O.K. Fiddlesticks you have the job, but you can have no favorites. You have to be fair to all. If at anytime you feel you can not live up to this position, please inform the boss. Then they can list the position on monster.com to fine a replacement in time for the event. thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

k8memphis, will have the position of doing the live radio version, due to her remark, and I quote (I always say I have the perfect face for radio) unquote. We will take her word on that. I have faith in her, that she can and will handle this job! thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

All right on a lighter side, has anyone else apply for this event and have you heard back from them? Does anyone have any info on how it is going to work?

God Bless,
Sharon
ummmm, my last post it saids I edited 1 time, but I really edited 2 times...wonder why. I am checking to see if DH might have spike my coffee icon_lol.gif
My grand babies are the fruits in my pie, the sugar in my candy, the sweetness in my cake, the flavor in my icing, the royal on my cookies, the decoration in my design and the oven in my life that melts my heart.
Avatar: A loving father, my son.
Reply
My grand babies are the fruits in my pie, the sugar in my candy, the sweetness in my cake, the flavor in my icing, the royal on my cookies, the decoration in my design and the oven in my life that melts my heart.
Avatar: A loving father, my son.
Reply
post #117 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

Your Welcome CakesUnleashed glad I could make you laugh. Heck I even made myself laugh while writing it....should of heard me icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

O.K. Fiddlesticks you have the job, but you can have no favorites. You have to be fair to all. If at anytime you feel you can not live up to this position, please inform the boss. Then they can list the position on monster.com to fine a replacement in time for the event. thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

k8memphis, will have the position of doing the live radio version, due to her remark, and I quote (I always say I have the perfect face for radio) unquote. We will take her word on that. I have faith in her, that she can and will handle this job! thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

All right on a lighter side, has anyone else apply for this event and have you heard back from them? Does anyone have any info on how it is going to work?

God Bless,
Sharon
ummmm, my last post it saids I edited 1 time, but I really edited 2 times...wonder why. I am checking to see if DH might have spike my coffee icon_lol.gif



You are a hoot!!! I think you should be the one on TV!!!!
post #118 of 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannys3angels

O.K., so far this is how I am seeing it in my head.

1. Debi, hiding under sheets, while using the dream whip and roller...every now and then, poking her head out to give some good advice to the veiwers.

2. Edna, dancing the Salsa or Tango, with rose in the teeth, while doing her cake and promoting her new tv show "Dancing with the Cake Decorators!"

3. Sugarshack & Jen teaming up, Jen very excited, cause now is her chance to pay Sharon back for breaking her new pasta machine (you would have to read Sharon's blog, very funny story in her Kentucky class).

4. Mel, we would have to have Mel (where you at Mel?), who would be telling her funny stories. So that way everyone would be laughing so hard they couldn't hold their piping bags still to do scroll work.

Now I couldn't do this because, I am way to slow and it would turn into a mini series and I would most and likey pass out, face 1st. right into the cake. Then have a head line in the enquirer that reads "Drunk cake decorator passes out on live TV event".

Ummmm icon_twisted.gif , maybe I should do it and bring a fifth of Kentucky Bourbon, spike everyone's drinks. WOW a bunch of drunken decorators, now that would be something to watch icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif On the other hand, no because I like everyone to much to do that icon_smile.gif Sorry to get off the topic at hand, just having some fun.

God Bless,
Sharon

I have had to edit 2 times all ready, I swear I have not been drinking any icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif



Okay, take one shot of bourban, chase it with a beer, put your head on top of a bat and spin 3 times, hop on one foot and start decorating!
Alison
Reply
Alison
Reply
post #119 of 454
im going to give it a shot.

Even if I may not stack up against some of the Big Girls on CC, at least i can say I got my ass handed to me by Edna...or Sharon...or whomever, you know? I'd be HONORED just to stand next to them and work on a cake in the same room as them.
-A Slice Of Heaven, LLC-
www.roanokecakes.com
Reply
-A Slice Of Heaven, LLC-
www.roanokecakes.com
Reply
post #120 of 454
I'm taking you have to be an american citizen for this opportunity?

It's a great opportunity indeed. I also think Edna would be wonderful. She certainly has the face for tv and really talented to boot. Good luck everyone.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cake Decorating
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Decorating › New Cake TV Show Casting for Un-Discovered Talent!