Hey everyone, I just tried some new things this past weekend. FBCT on Princess Tiana Reading Book cake. I still need more practice with getting it smooth.
My second cake, worked all week making fondant roses, did not have enough red color mist spray, so my brilliant ideal was to paint the roses with red airbrush paint. Boy, that was a bad ideal, the paint turned my roses a goth red and black the next day. Didn't know about the change in color until I took them out of the plastic container to decorate the cake and the cake was due in 2 hrs. Holly Crap! I went to a craft store and bought red flowers. I hated that. Look at the mask and the #50, used the airbrush paint on that. Had to use gold luster dust to play that off.