A quick, fail proof way to a DELICIOUS Bavarian Cream filling for cakes, cream puffs, or eclairs. Use any flavor pudding you’d like (I’ve only used vanilla). This should be enough to fill one 2-layer cake or about 24 cream puffs.
Easy Bavarian Cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages instant pudding mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1. Mix together cream cheese and dry pudding mix on medium speed.
- 2. Add the milk and beat on medium a minute or two, or until lumps have smoothed out.
- 3. Fold in (or mix on low) the Cool Whip
- Chill a couple of hours before using. If you are filling a cake with this, be sure to pipe a perimeter of buttercream icing to act as a dam for the filling not to ooze out.
Total Fat 173.1 g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 275 mg
Sodium 6324 mg
Potassium 630 mg
Total Carb 272.1 g
Sugars 258 g
Protein 27.4 g