This is the first recipe I ever ventured out to make on my own…and boy am I glad I did! I dubbed these “Rehabilitation Cookies” as I tried them out the first time in occupational therapy at Rehab after an accident in March. The other patient’s on my floor were glad to try them out for me!
Charlie’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2/3 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- chocolate chips to taste (I usually use about 1 cup)
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Cream margarine by hand till smooth. Add egg and vanilla and beat by hand for about 1 minute.
- 3. Add sugars and mix till blended.
- 4. Add flour, baking soda and salt to cream mixture. Beat until smooth.
- 5. Stir in chips.
- 6. Bake 12-15 minutes (or until browned).
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment