This is my mother’s recipe. I won a blue ribbon at the county fair with it. People say there is a fruity, almost cherry flavor to it, but I don’t taste it.
Four Chip Fudge
- 3/4 c butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 7 oz marshmellow creme
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp almond flavoring
- 1 lb. walnut – coarsely chopped
- Chop up the walnuts and set aside. Melt butter in Dutch oven – stir in sweetened condensed milk and milk. Add all morsels, stirring constantly until mixtureis smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow and flavorings. Stir in walnuts. Spoon into a 15x10x1″ pan. Chill.