This is a super easy to make and moist cake. I am not a big strawberry cake fan, but I enjoy this one.
Delecious Strawberry Cake
- 1 DH French White cake mix
- 3 oz box strawberry jello
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
3/4 cup fresh strawberries, diced
1 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- Sift together all dry ingredients.
- Gently stir strawberries into dry mixture.
- Mix together all liquid ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to liquid mixture and mix on medium speed for two minutes.
- Pour into two prepared 9″ cake pans and bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from pans and wrap in seran wrap to keep moist.
It tastes good, so it must not be good for you!
Instead of the 1 c oil do you think I could replace it with 1 c sour cream?
Login To Leave A Comment