This is a cool, creamy cake that is pretty and white on the outside and looks like “dirty snow” on the inside. Delicious!
Dirty Snow Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
1 Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in the 1 cup crushed cookies and bake as directed for two 8 or 9 inch round layer pans. Let cake cool.
2 Whip 1 cup of the heavy cream with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the white sugar. Fold in the chopped cookies and spread between the cooled cake layers.
3 Whip the remaining 2 cups heavy cream with 1/4 cup white sugar. Use to frost sides and top of cake. Refrigerate cake for several hours before serving.