Uses 3 mixes to make cake.
Dream Cake x 3
- 1 box Duncan Hines cake mix
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1 small box Cook ‘n Serve pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl of electric mixer.
- Beat on low speed just until moistened, scraping bowl sides often.
- Beat on medium speed for 4 minutes, scraping bowl sides often.
- Pour into greased and floured pans (two-9″).
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 mins., then turn out onto cooling racks.
- Frost as desired.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment