I used this filling for a diabetic man who was retiring . He did not want anything sweet or chocolate.
It was a hit with the crowd!
Kahlua Raspberry Cream filling
- 2 cups fresh or frozen, thawed raspberries
- 1 1/2 containers Cool Whip (18oz)
- 3 tbsp Kahlua
- Puree raspberries in blender.
- In a large bowl, stir together whipped topping and kahlua until blended.
- Stir raspberry puree into the topping to make âraspberry creamâ.
- Spread in between cake layers.
This recipe sound wonderfully tasty. Was it absorbed by the cake? Did you have to put a thin layer of Buttercream down first? I am making a french vanilla cake with Almond butter cream frosting. I think it will be delicious.
Login To Leave A Comment