This is as quick and easy as cheesecake gets.
No Bake Cheesecake I
- 3/4 cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup pecan sandies cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
1 In a bowl, mix together crushed cookies and graham crackers with melted butter and the 3 tablespoons sugar.
2 Press into a 7 inch springform pan. Place in refrigerator until ready for use.
3 In another bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup of sugar and lemon juice.
4 Whip cream, and fold into cream cheese mixture.
5 Spread into pan.
6 Top with sliced strawberries (optional). Freeze for 1 hour, covered with foil.
7 Place in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment