Light and fluffy no bake cheesecake with a tart lemon taste.
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and confectioners’ sugar. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Turn off oven.
2 Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water. Let cool until thick, but not set. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla until smooth. Set aside.
3 In a separate bowl, whip evaporated milk until thick and stiff peaks form. Pour in lemon gelatin and keep mixing until well blended. Fold in cream cheese mixture.
4 Pour filling into crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.