A lemon cake mix souped-up with mandarin oranges, pudding, pineapple and whipped topping. Quick, easy and good. Always a hit!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, with juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Grease and flour a 9Ã13 inch pan.
2 In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, madarin oranges with juice, sour cream and eggs until smooth and creamy. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
3 Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4 To make the frosting, stir together the pineapple and instant pudding mix in a medium bowl. Fold in whipped toping. Frost cooled cake.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment