Box Of Maltesers

I made this for my sister in law and it is just madeira cake. The back is where I had problems, I made the "lid" firstly with fondant mixed with tylose, it dried nice and hard but when I glued it to the back it became flimsy and started to bend!! You can see this in the third picture. I had to glue it to a small cake board in the end and that seems to have worked. The malteser sign I just traced from a wrapper using an edible ink pen. I copied this design from one I saw on the internet somewhere, can't remember who it was now in order to credit them for the inspiration.


No Comments Yet

Login To Leave A Comment