angelcake4u Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:06pm
post #1 of

Well, I just found out this week that we are expecting our second child. My son will be 3 in Nov. I am so excited. I'm only five weeks and have not gotten sick, (yet). Hopefully, I will not get as sick as I was with my son. I could not keep anything down for the first 5 months. I would like to meet the person that came up with "morning" sickeness. lol My mom's b-day was yesterday and I made her a cake to let her know the big news. It is is my photos.

Just had to share my good news.
Angela

48 replies
bulldog Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:08pm
post #2 of

Congratulations thumbs_up.gif

tcrema Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:08pm
post #3 of

CONGRATS ANGELA!!!!!
I'm so happy for you. Babies are always a great thing! Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't get any morning sickness!

Fishercakes Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:08pm
post #4 of

CONGRATS!!! party.gifprincess.gifbirthday.gificon_biggrin.gif

Hopefully, morning sicknes won't get you too bad this time!!

Kristina

gdixoncakes Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:08pm
post #5 of

Congratulations! Your cake looks great too. I bet your mom loved it and is so excited. Best Wishes to you.

twindees Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:10pm
post #6 of

Congrats thumbs_up.gif

ellepal Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:11pm
post #7 of

Congratulations on your pregnancy...best wishes!

briansbaker Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:13pm
post #8 of

Congratulations!!!

stephanie214 Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:23pm
post #9 of

A big congratulations!!!

Kiddiekakes Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:25pm

Wow!! That is exciting news!!!

cybourg Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:25pm

Congratulations. And what a creative way to tell your mom.

angelcake4u Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:26pm

Thanks for all of the congrats. You all are so sweet!

Now, if I can just get these Ritz Chips (barbecue, that is) out of my hands. icon_lol.gif

MrsMissey Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:28pm

A big congratulations to you! You know, I heard that the best way to cure morning sickness is....to eat more cake!! Just kidding...best wishes to you and your growing family!!

ckirkland Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:31pm

CONGRATS ON THE GREAT NEWS!
icon_smile.gif

Lemondrop Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:31pm

Congratulations!!!!!

scoobam Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:43pm

Congrats!!

My girlfriends and I renamed morning sickness... "all the damn time" sickness. icon_lol.gif

Hope it stays away from you this time!!!!

tinascakes Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:47pm

Congratulations!! I love your baby cake.

alengirl Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:48pm

Congrats and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! NO morning or anything sickness thumbs_up.gif

s_raines Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 3:49pm

Congratulations! I never had morning sickness--just night time sickness. Seemed like everytime 6/7pm at night, I'd get sick. I want another baby but I have a 2yr. and a 8 month old and my husband would fall out if I got pregnant again icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . Good luck in the nest 8 months!!--and the next 18 years!lol

bonnscakesAZ Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 4:00pm

Congrats!!

Sophie-Em Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 4:13pm

Congratulations. What wonderful news. With my boys morning sickness for the first 4 months. With my daughter none.

angelcake4u Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 4:19pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie-Em

Congratulations. What wonderful news. With my boys morning sickness for the first 4 months. With my daughter none.

Hmmm! Maybe that means something. My prenatal vitamins are pink, too! My mom wants a granddaughter so bad!

cakemommy Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 4:30pm

Congratulations!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

That's morning sickness boy/girl thing didn't work for me. I have two boys now and wouldn't trade them for the world!!!

Try ginger to help with sickness if it hits you!

Again, congratulations!!!!!!!!

Amy

sweetbaker Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 4:41pm

Congratulations!

Juds Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 4:42pm

Congrats!! Hope all will go well and you get you daughter. I also had no morning sickness with my daughter icon_smile.gif she'll be 1 in Dec. what a handful, she's been walking since she was 8 1/2 mths.

Congrats again!!

Daniela Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 5:01pm

Congratulations Angela!! That is so exciting!!!

BTW Your cake looked sooo cute icon_biggrin.gif

cakesbycathy Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 5:24pm

Congratulations!! Your cake turned out great. What a neat way to share the news!

sdfgarcia Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 5:33pm

What a blessing for you and your family! Congratulations, and I hope your pregnancy progresses well.

BUNCHY Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 5:35pm

Congratulations! Children are such a blessing.

thumbs_up.gif

NEWTODECORATING Posted 7 Oct 2005 , 5:37pm

I know I should be joining the WW Club on here, but I want to join the preg. one too!!!!!
Hopefully at the end of the month I will be making a birthday cake for my mom just like yours!! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%