Omg Helen Is Back!!

Lounge By cakealicious7 Updated 3 Feb 2014 , 4:39pm by costumeczar

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 5:33pm
post #1 of 54

ASo I'm a member of another site and Helen has decided to spam that one!!!! What is with spamming cake decorating websites??? And it's the same ridiculous message, so just a heads up that everybody should be aware

53 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 7:28pm
post #2 of 54

She's a busy lady!

JWinslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JWinslow Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 7:31pm
post #3 of 54

The heart wants what the heart wants - Bwhahahaha

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 7:32pm
post #4 of 54

ALol, she's also decided to write it in Chinese, she's reaching out across the globe!!

costumeczar Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 7:57pm
post #5 of 54

SHE WROTE BACK TO MY FAKE ACCOUNT! I'm so excited. Maybe she'll enjoy getting to know a portly, balding gentleman who lives in his mother's basement and works at McDonald's.  I'll make him in charge of fries.

JWinslow Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 7:59pm
post #6 of 54

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

SHE WROTE BACK TO MY FAKE ACCOUNT! I'm so excited. Maybe she'll enjoy getting to know a portly, balding gentleman who lives in his mother's basement and works at McDonald's.  I'll make him in charge of fries.

You must keep us updated on the happy couple.

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:02pm
post #7 of 54

AOMG so wat did it say?? Fill us in

costumeczar Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:03pm
post #8 of 54

I'm not going to take this one too far, this is a "send me money" scammer, not an "I want a happy married life cake" scammer. As soon as you don't send these guys money they quit writing.

costumeczar Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:06pm
post #9 of 54

"she" wrote this: How are you today? I am very happy for your reply e-mail I sent to you at your
address in the site. i am Miss, helen Kalushi 23 feet 5 / 6 59.I weight am the only daughter of the late
Dr Gilbert Kalushi from the Sudan in Africa, who died in a war in my country . My father was a deputy leader of the majority in the parliament. He is the owner of Kalushi metals (Limited) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother in cold blood one morning.
But I was able to escape for my dear life and ran into the neighboring country, (Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peacekeeping force, and here I am now residing as refugees.
At the same time, I am writing to you now in a computer and the priest would like to know you and more before we move forward from here!.
Would like to know what you do for a living, remember that you caught my attention this site, which was why I wrote to you in time. Here The first one is from my country I have come here with the pictures, I will show you more than me I know, and when We yours. Awaiting for your reply as soon as possible!
From my heart

and added a little photo of someone that looks like it's from the JCrew catalog.

I wrote this back:

Hello, Helen,

I'm glad that you would like to get to know me better. I'm 42 and live in my mother's basement because my job doesn't let me earn a lot, but I got a promotion recently so I'm saving up to get my own house. I work at McDonalds and I'm in charge of the fries. I used to be the assistant to the apple pie maker but I got a promotion so now I'm my own boss at the fries.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. Is africa in South America? It sounds like a frightening experience.

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:11pm
post #10 of 54

ALoooool!!! You are so funny!! In the beginning of the email I thought it said she's 23 feet!! I love how she wants to know what you do for a living

costumeczar Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:11pm
post #11 of 54

I did a reverse image search and they use this same picture for many scams. Here it is being used for someone else's name. http://www.419.bittenus.com/11/12/KALIINAFAUZI.html

JWinslow Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:20pm
post #12 of 54

You are so funny!  I am boss of fries - hahaha  

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:32pm
post #13 of 54

OMG this is beyond awesome!  Keep us posted! In charge of fries.  I'm dying here!

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:43pm
post #14 of 54

Loving this;-D

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:55pm
post #15 of 54

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

I'm not going to take this one too far, this is a "send me money" scammer, not an "I want a happy married life cake" scammer. As soon as you don't send these guys money they quit writing.

They wouldn't send these IF THEY DID NOT WORK on MEN!

cakealicious7 Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 8:58pm
post #16 of 54

AShe is clearly online on the other site, I don't understand why they haven't removed her??!

cupcakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemaker Posted 27 Jan 2014 , 9:28pm
post #17 of 54

AHa ha

costumeczar Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 1:17pm
post #18 of 54

AOh, Miss helen answered me...i left out the long message about how much she loves me, but here's the gist of her scam, it's your garden variety send me money scam.

"Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it I can travel to meet with you in your country. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people,truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking."

I responded with this: "Hi, Helen,

I would be glad to help you if you can tell me what to do. I don't have a lot of money so that money would be very helpful if i got some of it. I could buy a bunch of stuff, like a house and a car and this awesome Star Trek uniform that i saw on ebay. I have a corner of the basement here decorated with Star Trek. Have you ever seen it? I don't know if they let you watch tv in Africa, South America ( I still can't find that city on a map) but it's the best show ever made. And I don't mean the remake either,only the original one. The movies are a terrible thing too. I went to the first Star Trek movie and it made me cry because it just wasn't right.

I feel like I know you already, so I want to tell you to make sure that minister keeps his hands to himself. I don't want anyone messing with my special lady. I went out with a girl once, it was on a date to the Star Trek movie, but she didn't want to go out with me again. I think that answering your email will bring me true love because I can tell from your letter that you are not the type to like the new Star Trek.

I send you my love from the basement"

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 1:25pm
post #19 of 54

LOL & all those other acronyms my teenage daughter uses to say how much she's laughing! this is just fab:D

cakealicious7 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 1:30pm
post #20 of 54

ARotfl

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 1:30pm
post #21 of 54

AThat was golden. I haven't played with a scammer in a while. Need to dig up my disposable scammer email accounts and catch one. Oh the possibilities. I could be a lonely widower eager to share in fortunes, or a basement dwelling organ player dweeb like Kara's fine gentleman here. So many roles to play, so little time.

costumeczar Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 7:05pm
post #22 of 54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZCouture 

That was golden. I haven't played with a scammer in a while. Need to dig up my disposable scammer email accounts and catch one. Oh the possibilities. I could be a lonely widower eager to share in fortunes, or a basement dwelling organ player dweeb like Kara's fine gentleman here. So many roles to play, so little time.

The cake scammers have stopped emailing me for some reason. This is just as good.

cakealicious7 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 7:37pm
post #23 of 54

A

Original message sent by costumeczar

The cake scammers have stopped emailing me for some reason. This is just as good.

I just hope some poor sucker hasn't fallen for it

costumeczar Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 10:14pm
post #24 of 54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cakealicious7 

I just hope some poor sucker hasn't fallen for it

Oh they do...There have been several episodes of Dr Phil where they have people who have sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to the scammers, and they will NOT believe anyone telling them that their "boyfriend" doesn't exist. Even when they're shown all the evidence that the show dug up using private investigators they won't believe it. It's incredible.

cakealicious7 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 10:41pm
post #25 of 54

ASome people are just so ridiculous

costumeczar Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 7:16pm
post #26 of 54

Oh, Miss Helen...You saucy girl. she wrote back and this time gave me the information to contact the bank to ask for the 5.3 million dollar transfer, then said that she just needs me to send her some money because she needs to prepare travel documents, so I wrote this back:

Hi, Helen,

"I don't have a bank account yet or I would tell them to transfer the money to me. Mommy says that I don't need one because my allowance that I get from her is enough for my expenses, that plus my fries money but I have to give her most of that to pay for my basement rent.

"Is there a way that I can get them to transfer the money to me using one of those disposable credit cards you get that the supermarket? When I buy any Star Trek apparel online that's how I usually do it. I have to get Mommy to drive me to the store then I buy the card with my allowance, then I buy the Star Trek collectibles with that. Sometimes she takes me on the way to my fries job but I usually wait until after she brings me home and I wash the stink of the fry grease out of my hair with seborrhea shampoo. Then I spray myself down with Raid because there's a bit of a cockroach problem in the basement, and I find that Raid cologne keeps them off of me at night."

If "she" writes back after this I'm just going to give her the contact informaiton for the FBI internet fraud department in town. Then I'll post it all on my blog to add to my trophies :-P

cakealicious7 Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 7:41pm
post #27 of 54

AThese guys just don't let up do they? Wish I could see their faces when you pass on the FBI info

JWinslow Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 8:06pm
post #28 of 54

I'm laughing so hard, I almost spilled my coffee.  Raid cologne - hahahahahha!  

cakeyouverymuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeyouverymuch Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 8:08pm
post #29 of 54

@ costumeczar

Watching you play is most entertaining and relaxing.

vldutoit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vldutoit Posted 31 Jan 2014 , 1:34am
post #30 of 54

AThis is the most entertainment I have had in a week! Thank you for the laugh!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%