I Got A Surprise Ka!!!!!

Decorating By KacieMeredith Updated 20 Aug 2009 , 1:13am by diane

KacieMeredith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KacieMeredith Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:05pm
post #1 of 15

Quick back story...I was supposed to get my first KA for my 25th birthday last month...Since caking is only my hobby right now I opted to take cash instead of the mixer to pay off my only debt as Im a broke college student and wasnt able to pay off my 300 visa in the past year so that was amazig to be able to do that. (DEBT FREE YAY!) icon_lol.gif My dear mother called my sister in law (technically ex sister in law) and asked if I could use her mothers old KA (since now she has two)...well instead of dropping that one off last night I come home to a brand new KA as a belated birthday present. Couldnt be better timing because I start my best friends wedding cake wednesday. I was so excited I did a little dance...

So in summary this has been the best birthday and I never expected it to be....Im now debt free, with my very own KA and I have tickets to two USC football games...life is good... icon_cool.gif

14 replies
woodruffbn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woodruffbn Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:12pm
post #2 of 15

YAY!!! For you!! I hope I get a suprise KA for my BDAY (in October)... But I doubt it... Anyways, $300 debt. I WISH mine was 300.... icon_redface.gif
Anyway, Happy Birthday and congrats!

superwawa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superwawa Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:14pm
post #3 of 15

Congratulations! I am so envious - the KA fairy did not visit me for my birthday last month, but maybe for Christmas icon_wink.gif Happy caking!

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:25pm
post #4 of 15

wow that is the best day ever!!! happy be-lated birthday!!! and happy caking!!!

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:25pm
post #5 of 15

Happy birthday! I got mine for Christmas 3 years ago- love it!

Kandy4283 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandy4283 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:26pm
post #6 of 15

Happy Birthday to you!! And also he KA fairy has not yet visted me either...I just gotta keep dreaming lol! I keep hinting around and the hints are not good enough yet...so i think I am going to have to just blunty say I want it! LOL!!! I WANT ONE SO BAD!!! LOL

suzie1962 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzie1962 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:35pm
post #7 of 15

I'd rather have the tickets to the USC games!! Which ones? Go Trojans!!

KacieMeredith Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 7:34pm
post #8 of 15

I know...I cried when I got the tickets...not the best games but lets be honest their schedule this season isnt the greatest...I get to go to opening day vs San Jose State and then their last game (not including the Championship Game *fingers crossed*) vs Arizona...Im so excited

And yes I was so lucky to have the KA fairy visit me...bless my SIL's wonderful heart

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 9:29pm
post #9 of 15

Congratulations on your KA and your birthday!!! icon_smile.gif

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 9:41pm
post #10 of 15

I'm confused AGAIN. Who sent the "KA fairy" to you, your mother or your ex-sister-in-law?
Nice gift, no matter who sent it!
Happy Birthday!

CakeJediChic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeJediChic Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 10:20pm
post #11 of 15

oh congrats!! i love my KA! i couldnt live with out her! (lol, yes shes a her!) I actually have one that I bought for $10 from dillards that was broken, but it just needed a new gear because the other burned out. so the part will cost $20!! after i fix it up it'll be a birthday gift for my mom in dec!

KacieMeredith Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 5:13am
post #12 of 15

cutthecake...sorry I know I can be confusing sometimes...it was my ex-sister in law that bought me the new one...bless her heart...I have just finished using it to make all of my fillings and buttercream and I heart it so much...

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 5:26am
post #13 of 15

I think your ex-sil deserves a cake icon_biggrin.gif . I'm so happy for you. I'm hoping the agbay fairy visits me soon. icon_lol.gif

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 12:47am
post #14 of 15

Wow! How nice of your ex-sister-in-law! And Happy Birthday.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 1:13am
post #15 of 15

wow...that couldn't have come at a better time...good for you! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%