Officially Embarrassed Anonymous

Lounge By Deb_ Updated 13 Feb 2009 , 1:17pm by jammjenks

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 4:38pm
post #151 of 377

Thank you so much, i'm oing to go play for awhile....

Hopefully these threads don't grow to 100's of pages in a matter of minutes this time, I can't keep up!

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:06pm
post #152 of 377

Here Vanna!

Amia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:08pm
post #153 of 377

Ooh I like this one

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:08pm
post #154 of 377

Morning ladies! DH is off to work, DS is off to school, DD's are brushed, washed, dressed and fed, some of that regular boring laundry is being washed, emails have been caught up with, and now I've got this thread to catch up on! icon_lol.gif

See you in a few pages!

lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:14pm
post #155 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

Ok all, I'm off to bed Image

Got to get up early and go have back surgery. Behave while I'm gone!

Oh, by the way here's another link for some great emoticons:

http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1240_sleeping.gif

Image See you tomorrow!

Good luck and happy thoughts your way this morning! Image

lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:21pm
post #156 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetResults

A Doctor was addressing a large audience:

"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks corrode your stomach lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. High fat diets can be disastrous, and none of us realizes the long- term harm caused by the germs in our drinking water. But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have, or will, eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?" After several seconds of quiet, a 75-year-old man in the front row raised his hand, and softly said, "Wedding Cake."

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:32pm
post #157 of 377

Ok...I know he is fully clothed but that "come hither" look is all I need ladies! This is Tom Welling from Smallville, in case there are actually some of you out there that do not know Superman!!

LL

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:56pm
post #158 of 377

Thank You Amia!! Im off to do some laundry now> probably by hand because im washing the delicates!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Im just kidding!

Amia Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 5:59pm
post #159 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanna1487

Thank You Amia!! Im off to do some laundry now> probably by hand because im washing the delicates!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Im just kidding!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif And here's one more to help with that laundry... icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:03pm
post #160 of 377

Its like he's looking right into my soul!!!! uhh...(heart flutter)

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:12pm
post #161 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysoco

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

I can never tell if I am simplifying enough, as I tend to be too thorough. As a high school assignment on "thoroughness", I once wrote a three page paper instructing people how to make a peanut butter an jelly sandwich. Instead of "open jar" I wrote "With your left hand holding the jar tightly, place your right hand on top of the lid with fingers grasping the sides of the lid. Gripping tightly, twist the lid to the left until the lid is loose enough to lift off the jar. Place lid on table and use right hand to pick up spoon." etc. I was the only one who got an A.

Usually it comes from having kids (especially BOYS!). As Bill Cosby pointed out you have to detail EVERYTHING you want them to do. Can't just be "Go take a shower". It has to be go into the bathroom and turn on the hot AND cold water, then take off your clothes and get in the shower, turn the handle on the bathtub to make it go through the shower...well you get the idea! Can you tell I had 3 boys? They are now 29, 28 and 27. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

Not to pick on the men but I thought it was just my boys like that. Ha! It's all males. icon_lol.gif Should've known better. My oldest DD loves it when I say that men are just boys in bigger bodies. It cracks her up.

And do you find that your uterus is just a homing device??? "Where are my... Where is... What did you do with???" And it's also an instruction manual for everything!!! "How do you do... How do you make... What do you do with???" UGH!!!! And my DH is 36, and it's only getting worse!!!! I finally had to tell him to get his mother out of his body, because this learned helplessness was going to end up with him sleeping on the side of the road in his car!!!!!

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:14pm
post #162 of 377

MOMMYLYLE! Welcome to the party!! What no firemen today?? icon_biggrin.gif

mommyle Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:27pm
post #163 of 377
Quote:

MOMMYLYLE! Welcome to the party!! What no firemen today?? icon_biggrin.gif

Well, just a couple!!!!

Those are mine. Ok. Not really my kid!!!!
LL

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:29pm
post #164 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysoco

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

I can never tell if I am simplifying enough, as I tend to be too thorough. As a high school assignment on "thoroughness", I once wrote a three page paper instructing people how to make a peanut butter an jelly sandwich. Instead of "open jar" I wrote "With your left hand holding the jar tightly, place your right hand on top of the lid with fingers grasping the sides of the lid. Gripping tightly, twist the lid to the left until the lid is loose enough to lift off the jar. Place lid on table and use right hand to pick up spoon." etc. I was the only one who got an A.

Usually it comes from having kids (especially BOYS!). As Bill Cosby pointed out you have to detail EVERYTHING you want them to do. Can't just be "Go take a shower". It has to be go into the bathroom and turn on the hot AND cold water, then take off your clothes and get in the shower, turn the handle on the bathtub to make it go through the shower...well you get the idea! Can you tell I had 3 boys? They are now 29, 28 and 27. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

Not to pick on the men but I thought it was just my boys like that. Ha! It's all males. icon_lol.gif Should've known better. My oldest DD loves it when I say that men are just boys in bigger bodies. It cracks her up.

And do you find that your uterus is just a homing device??? "Where are my... Where is... What did you do with???" And it's also an instruction manual for everything!!! "How do you do... How do you make... What do you do with???" UGH!!!! And my DH is 36, and it's only getting worse!!!! I finally had to tell him to get his mother out of his body, because this learned helplessness was going to end up with him sleeping on the side of the road in his car!!!!!

That is hiliarioussssss! I'm laughing so hard! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

lanibird Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:47pm
post #165 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

Looks as if the spin cycle on this "load" of laundry couldn't stop! But not a problemmmmmmmm that I see. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

So THAT is what the rest of Chocolate Man looks like! icon_lol.gif

Yum...
Yum...
Yum...

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 6:58pm
post #166 of 377

MOMMYLYLE that pic is so sweet and precious and a whole bunch of other adjectives! icon_wink.gif

Chippi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:02pm
post #167 of 377

Yea when I'm done with the ummmmmmmmmmm bottom half I'll post it!!! hahaha

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:07pm
post #168 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbroskoski

Ok...I know he is fully clothed but that "come hither" look is all I need ladies! This is Tom Welling from Smallville, in case there are actually some of you out there that do not know Superman!!

Ok...do not touch this one...this is mine all mine...non sharable!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:09pm
post #169 of 377
Quote:

Yea when I'm done with the ummmmmmmmmmm bottom half I'll post it!!! hahaha

OMGosh - my chin just hit the floor. You guys are so funny!

tonedna Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:13pm
post #170 of 377

oh baby!!!!!!!!!!!...
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Chippi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:15pm
post #171 of 377

Ednaaaa......Oh my goodnesssssssss! icon_eek.gif are frozen on that pic! Whewwww the snow is melting here now! icon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:17pm
post #172 of 377
Quote:

Ednaaaa......Oh my goodnesssssssss! icon_eek.gif are frozen on that pic! Whewwww the snow is melting here now! icon_lol.gif

Stay away from my man! icon_mad.gif
Edna icon_lol.gif

tonedna Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:21pm
post #173 of 377

Quote:

Edna!! I see that you are lurking! Speak to me please!! icon_cry.gif

The computer was on but I was not here icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif .....

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:25pm
post #174 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbroskoski

Ok...do not touch this one...this is mine all mine...non sharable!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I don't know about that Edna! I think we might have a cat fight on our hands!

mommyle Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:25pm
post #175 of 377

Does anyone really care what the 25 reasons are

Reason number 1.... Because he`s holding it!!!!!!!!
LL

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:28pm
post #176 of 377
Quote:

Quote:

Edna!! I see that you are lurking! Speak to me please!! icon_cry.gif

The computer was on but I was not here icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif .....

Well, well, well!! So what were you doing Edna??? Busy with all of your um.. playmates???

MOMMYLYLE thats a good one!

Chippi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:29pm
post #177 of 377
Quote:

Quote:

Edna icon_lol.gif

Who Himmmmm? lol
LL

Chippi Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:31pm
post #178 of 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyle

Does anyone really care what the 25 reasons are

Reason number 1.... Because he`s holding it!!!!!!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

ThatsHowTcakesRolls Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:39pm
post #179 of 377
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Edna icon_lol.gif

Who Himmmmm? lol

Love it! I think we should keep the Tom Welling pictures coming...He is the hottest of all those posted in my opinion!

VannaD Posted 28 Jan 2009 , 7:45pm
post #180 of 377

OH COME ON!!! where is your creativeness??? FInd a photo of tom on a bed of lettuce.... then ill be impressed!!! icon_biggrin.gif NO! Lets not start that again

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%