Is Anyone Else As Upset As Me? Er's Final Season!

Lounge By Ah-na Updated 29 Sep 2008 , 4:46pm by jovigirl

Ah-na Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ah-na Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 1:55pm
post #1 of 7

I've been watching ER since the first episode and I am devestated that it's ending! I feel like I'm in the middle of a breakup. Anyone else love ER as much as I do? OMG that episode last night, I cried real tears. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

6 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 26 Sep 2008 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 7

I'm sorry it is ending, but I suppose eventually, they run out of the best stories They want to end on a high.

I couldn't believe they killed off Pratt so early. Next to leave is Abby. It should be interesting to see how Angela Bassett manages the ER.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 1:12am
post #3 of 7

OMG, i've been waiting for someone to say something about this. I was in tears when they killed off Pratt. Why is it that the good characters they kill off. Dr Mark Greene...he died cause of a brain tumor...and a few years ago the other guy i forgot his name i think he was Chief of staff (short bald guy) the helicopter fell on him. Oh and Neela's husband Michael was killed in the army. Why couldn't they just let Pratt leave to go to another hospital or something. I am so mad i want to like write to the producers/writers who ever and give them a piece of my mind....I don't even think i want to continue to watch the rest of the season.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 5:34am
post #4 of 7

GAHH!!! They killed off Pratt??!!

I stopped watching sometime last season when I couldn't get my VCR to work. LOL I guess I shouldn't be upset at the spoiler since I haven't watched in a YEAR. I loved that show in the early years, I was actually in tears at the Marc Greene final episode, I felt like such a doofus. Oh yeah that helicopter gory death; I guess since he was such a jerk he had to go out in a spectacular manner. But seriously, do that many people die in the workplace? Isn't it more likely that they move to a new job?

Anyway I'd gotten so annoyed with the story lines I ultimately stopped watching. Used to be when I had a problem with the VCR I'd call around to find anyone who might have Tivo'd it, but I finally just didn't care to bother anymore. It was easy to forget about it because that's the time of night I would always come onto CC!

I'm so out of touch with the show, I had no idea Angela Bassett is on it, you may have just sucked me back in darn it!

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 8:55am
post #5 of 7

I'm going to miss ER as well! I've watched all the episodes from the beginning. It's been a part of my thursday night line up for as long as i can remember icon_cry.gif

That episode with Pratt was a real tear jerker!! Wheeling him through the ER to be harvested...geez. I had racking sobs! icon_redface.gif Even watching Frank (desk clerk) take it all in had me balling.

ceshell - do you have basic cable? I have comcast as a provider, and i spend $5 extra a month for a DVR - which is basically TIVO. You can program a show at a time, or tape a series (or several). I love it! Plus you can watch hours worth of tv in half the time forwarding through commercials.

Ah-na Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ah-na Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 1:30pm
post #6 of 7

Well, I know this much, Noah Whylie (Carter) has 4 more episodes in his contract! Welcome back Carter!!!!

jovigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jovigirl Posted 29 Sep 2008 , 4:46pm
post #7 of 7

I'm soo very sad as well icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
And still in disbelief that they killed Pratt icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%