If I Lose Weight, I Get To Go To Ossas!

Decorating By trumpetmidget Updated 26 Jul 2008 , 8:30am by Susan123

trumpetmidget Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trumpetmidget Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 1:55am
post #61 of 67

You're on there YAY. I saw your name under new members. Welcome!

alisoncooks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alisoncooks Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 11:56am
post #62 of 67

To find cakecentral's sparkpeople team from the main page,go to "Browse teams" and then search cakecentral. See the date it was formed (7/22/0icon_cool.gif, you'll know it's the right one. Just click "join now" icon_smile.gif

yummymummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummy Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 12:09pm
post #63 of 67

That's great!! Wonderful motivation too! I haven't read this whole thread, but I've been doing Weight Watchers Online and have had great success. I tried WW just going to the meetings twice, but always quit. I've lost 22 lbs w/ WW online and I love it! No meetings to go to and I weigh in the privacy of my own home. It's cheaper too! I had to recommend it since it really is a healthy way to lose wight. icon_smile.gif All my best! thumbs_up.gif

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 1:38pm
post #64 of 67

Sparkpeople is awesome, and you don't have to be over weight to join, there is about 11 of us over there now, lets see how much weight we could lose collectively!

quilting2011 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quilting2011 Posted 23 Jul 2008 , 9:14pm
post #65 of 67

I weighed 215 after my triplets were born. I lost 105 pounds in 2 years.

I just stopped eating crap junk food and substituted healthy foods.

I followed Weight Watchers points. I also kept a food diary of every piece of food I ate. When I wanted to binge- you think twice before putting the junk food in my mouth.

I also exercised 30 minutes- walking, swimming, cardio.

Also keeping a food diary helped me alot. It is important to check with your doctor for attemping a weight loss program.

I keep my old pants in the closet to remind me when I weighted 215 pounds.

I now weight 106-110 depending if I have PMS days.

trumpetmidget Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trumpetmidget Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 12:28am
post #66 of 67

You know, Bundt, I really like the idea of keeping your old pants to remind you. I will have to remember that when I get my weight off. That is one thing that bugs me...I remember when I was in college and thought, man, size 18s are huge - I'll never let myself get that big. Then, after my first daughter...there I was. Then, when I was an 18, I thought, this is as far as I am going. Now, 2 sizes later, I stare at my 22's and think "how did I let this happen". But, now I am going to stop it. 3 down, 67 to go!

Susan123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susan123 Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 8:30am
post #67 of 67

Sorry, I haven't read all the posts so it may have been mentioned, but anyone who would like to join a CC weight loss support group, there's one in The Lounge called "Putting Down the Cake Club". You're all welcome, I've been a member of the thread almost a year and we're very supportive! Most of us (me too) belong to Sparkpeople and find it very helpful. Go to "Forums", click on "The Lounge", then look for our club. I've lost 35 pounds since January, which is when I got serious about this. We'd love to have you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%