Friends Of Teekakes Can You Help? Worried...

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 12:36am by Heath

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 1:13am
post #151 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie53

bump --------hoping for good news...

Good news was posted! icon_smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

LEA IS JUST FINE!! icon_smile.gif

LOL! I just talked to her on the phone. Her computer is down, and she won't be able to get online until perhaps Wednesday.

She sincerely appreciates the outpouring of love and concern for her, and wants everyone to know she is just fine and is having CC withdrawals!! icon_biggrin.gif

She is fishing with her grandbaby today and enjoying this beautiful Sunday. She will be back online in a few days.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Sherri

Some bumps were ACCIDENTAL

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 2:37am
post #152 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie53

Cakepro--- Thank you for your response with that post with the update! I was having problems getting on here and missed the good news. Have a great night...

I just wanted to make sure you saw that everything is okay, since many times I will respond to a post without seeing that there is a whole other page. LOL icon_smile.gif

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 3:08am
post #153 of 157

Thank goodness!

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 11:45am
post #154 of 157

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear Leah is doing alright! I didn't mean to highjack the thread and make it about me or my friends or make anyone worry unneccisarily about Leah that maybe the same thing happened never once did I think that!!!! I just wanted to stress how important it is to check on friends and family even if you are affraid of being called a stalker lmfao icon_wink.gif So glad she's ok!

auntiecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntiecake Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 2:36pm
post #155 of 157

Glad to hear all is ok w/Lea. You never know what can happen and so quickly. Hope she had a great day w/her grandbaby.

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 9 Jun 2008 , 2:51pm
post #156 of 157

It's great knowing she's fine and having fun! It's also nice knowing such a tight network of friends can exist from a cake site. My BF just doesn't get it when I start talking about issues people have and I take it personally as if they're my best friends. You guys really are an amazing group of people.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 10 Jun 2008 , 12:36am
post #157 of 157

thread locked at request of OP

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%