Friends Of Teekakes Can You Help? Worried...

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 10 Jun 2008 , 12:36am by Heath

Maria_Campos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maria_Campos Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:23pm
post #61 of 157

That would not explain her calling back for folks who called and left messages. Please let us know as soon as she is found... worried now, I usually don't post much, bump

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:25pm
post #62 of 157

icon_sad.gif givin' a bump...

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:26pm
post #63 of 157

It's just not like her to start something... then not follow thru...

Like the TD's .. she loved them... and then.. POOF .. she's gone icon_sad.gif

LEA!!!!!

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:28pm
post #64 of 157

Now I'm worried and I don't even know her! icon_sad.gif I'm praying she's alright.

TnSwtHart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TnSwtHart Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:30pm
post #65 of 157

here's a bump... hope all is well

fondantfrenzy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantfrenzy Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:31pm
post #66 of 157

I dont know her either, but her screen name sounds familiar, I am worried too, please please please let us know.

If you want to PM me her phone number I can keep trying until someone picks up? I dont know what else I can offer, if you can think of anything plee let me know!

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:32pm
post #67 of 157

Wow I just saw this thread...yeah she PMed me alot over the last TD but I wasn't able to compete due to personal problems with my poor competitor (which I hope she is doing okay by now...). She was always a chipper happy sounding person.

So she won't answer her phone, or emails...I mean, if she has VoIP its possible her cable could be out which would knock out her computer AND phone.... do you guys have cell phone or work phone numbers?

Hope all is okay....will be watching this thread....

wgoat5 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:35pm
post #68 of 157

I dont... I thought I had a cell number to but I can't find it icon_cry.gif

KatieTaylor77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieTaylor77 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:37pm
post #69 of 157

After reading all this . . .

wouldnt everyone feel silly if she just took off on a much-needed vacation?

i'm hoping its that simple . . . good luck!

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:38pm
post #70 of 157

Prayers work...so everybody get to work!

wgoat5 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:39pm
post #71 of 157

Even if she did Katie (which I HOPE it is that simple) she would of called me and emailed me about the revised rules for the TD's ... she wouldn't of just NOT called... icon_sad.gif She wouldn't of just not finished out the TD's or even if she couldn't she would of told me that she wouldn't be around. icon_sad.gif

But I hope so..

Teresa75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresa75 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:47pm
post #72 of 157

Here's a bump to help.

aimeeb1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aimeeb1224 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:56pm
post #73 of 157

I hope she is OK.

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 6:59pm
post #74 of 157

Well the best to hope for is just that her computer/phone is out and she hasn't been able to contact anyone yet.

How long have you been trying to contact her?

It IS strange that she would set up all these TDs....

Was she really depressed after her uncle passed?

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:00pm
post #75 of 157

I am so touched by the love and concern from everyone about this lady. I'll also get praying and hope that we hear from her soon

asmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
asmith Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:03pm
post #76 of 157

bump

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:04pm
post #77 of 157

Well, now that you have the name and address, did anyone go ahead and have the police do a wellness check ? What happened to that idea ?

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:05pm
post #78 of 157

So is someone calling her local PD?

JawdroppingCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JawdroppingCakes Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:07pm
post #79 of 157

I agree with alot of you...call the police and have them give her a check. I also hope she is fine and just needed a break. Hope everything turns out fine.

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:14pm
post #80 of 157

Yikes! I just found this thread. Add me to the list of people thinking about her and praying that she is well.

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:15pm
post #81 of 157

I know that we are all extremely worried about her but I do believe us calling the PD is extreme. As we are only aquaintances (not family) and not available to see her personally on a daily basis, we are not the ones to contact the police. In fact, due to our lack of association with her, the police will not do anything.

We, sadly, must wait until we eventually hear from her (as I'm sure we all will) once her situation finally irons out. In the meantime, let's keep this thread going until somebody who knows what's going on can tell us.

If worse comes to worse, it's a much better idea to call the area hospitals and ask for so-and-so. Not the police.

jennifer7777 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifer7777 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:20pm
post #82 of 157

I happened to find her personal email in my inbox from a previous conversation, so I have emailed her. I simply put that there is thread on the site where many are concerned about her wellbeing, so please call/email someone, and that I hope all is well.

smoore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smoore Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:26pm
post #83 of 157

Bump!

Hope all is well!

cjmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cjmommy Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:27pm
post #84 of 157

Giving you a bump and sending prayers.

Also, as an FYI, for my job I have had to do wellness checks with the police. It's nothing new to them. If you are that concerned and your gut says something is wrong, there is nothing wrong with calling the police.

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:29pm
post #85 of 157

I don't think calling the police department is too extreme. You can explain the situation to them and ask them to do a "welfare check" on her. The police do this all the time. Whoever has had the most regular contact with her and can explain the change in her communications should do it. Even if the police think it's not necessary, so what? At least you tried.

yummymummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummymummy Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:30pm
post #86 of 157

I remember her screen name...I hope we hear from her soon! BUMP!!

wgoat5 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:35pm
post #87 of 157

Another member of CC and I were thinking about the hospital but.. I really don't think they would give us any info.

I was scared to call the police... JUST in case it is a factor that she doesn't want to be bothered.. but it also looks as though at least her hubby would answer the phone... maybe say GO AWAY or something icon_sad.gif

MeMo07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MeMo07 Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:39pm
post #88 of 157

Does she have a bakery? Maybe you could find her bakerys number and call them?

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:43pm
post #89 of 157

If anyone is uncomfortable with contacting the police or local hospitals, I would be happy to do so if provided with her information.

I have had years of experience tracking people down while working in the legal field - and wouldn't mind trying to locate her if it eases everyones' minds (including mine).

grannys3angels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grannys3angels Posted 6 Jun 2008 , 7:46pm
post #90 of 157

Christi, my PM to Lea from June 2nd. is still in my outbox...she has not seen it/or read it yet.

I really hope and pray that all is o.k. with her &/or her family. When is the last date or time anyone heard anything from her?

Lea and I have talk many many times in PM's or threads....so this absents does have me worried about her also.

God Bless,
Sharon

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%