Weird Order Request But Could Be Fun!!! Christmas In June!!!

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 31 May 2008 , 10:23am by Sparklepop

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 31 May 2008 , 2:55am
post #1 of 8

Yes.. I received a phone call from a MAN LOL <--- first time .. about a cake .. for 50 ... theme... HERE IT GOES>>>>>> CHRISTMAS IN JUNE LOL... now.. this could be really fun... Santa in a bikini.. or what have you.. he didn't give any kind of ideas just the theme Christmas in June LOL <-- I lol everytime I say that ..

Ideas people?????? LOL

Still laughing here..

Ohhh yes and he pays VERY well.. so I want to impress him... I haven't ever had dealings with him but he just bought a Victorian couch from my mom for 5000.00 icon_smile.gif .. so I don't have to skimp on the price icon_wink.gif

7 replies
gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 31 May 2008 , 5:55am
post #2 of 8

Good Luck with the order, it could be very fun.

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 31 May 2008 , 6:53am
post #3 of 8

. . . oh yes, this could be lots of fun . . . Santa with his surf board (and the bottom of the board is decorated with a Christmas tree) . . . a melting Frosty near by underneath his umbrella that clearly didn't protect him from the sun's scorching rays . . .

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 31 May 2008 , 7:12am
post #4 of 8

What a neat theme! You definitely need to have Santa in his teeny weeny bikini! You can include decorated palm trees with piles of presents underneath! Nearby could be a puddle with a hat, a carrot, some coal and a bottle of sunblock (remains of Frosty). The reindeer can be playing reindeer games (ya know, like beach volleyball!).

Now I want to make a Christmas in June themed cake! I can't wait to see yours! We don't have to wait until the end of June to see it, do we? thumbsdown.gif

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 31 May 2008 , 7:17am
post #5 of 8

Don't forget to have Santa on his hammock between two decorated palm trees! C'mon, it's easy, he can actually be laying on the sand (ya know, due to his girth). lol

Don't forget to have some of the reindeer playing reindeer games --> makikng sandcastles, swimming, playing volleyball, etc. lol

That sounds like such a cool cake! Good luck and have fun!

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 31 May 2008 , 7:33am
post #6 of 8

Don't forget the calendar under the beach towel.....and maybe a margarita o pina colada in his hands!!!! thumbs_up.gif

cupsncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupsncakes Posted 31 May 2008 , 8:07am
post #7 of 8

Ha! I love it that you think that is funny... We often have Christmas in July in Australia for the opposite reason, ours are always hot icon_biggrin.gif I found this image I thought might be useful, I love it because of Santa's Christmas themed shirt and that he look like he's having a geat holiday. Good luck with your cake x x
LL

Sparklepop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sparklepop Posted 31 May 2008 , 10:23am
post #8 of 8

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah cupsncakes I agree, we used to seeing Santa with a surfboard sipping cool drinks in his swimmers.

It's very popular here to do Chrissy in July so we can have a cold Christmas.

Christi check in Images for Australian, Aussie Christmas you'll find heaps of ideas.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%