Posted by ruthtarraganoThis cake is one of my favorits for decorating with fondant, it is glouten free and Kosher for Pesach, great and rich!
Great chocolat cake - gluten free and Kosher
- 200 gr bitter chocolate (60%) 200 gr unsalted butter 3/4 cup of sugar 5 eggs 1/2 cup of any kind of grined nuts add 5 ts cornflour or potato flour 1 ts baking powder
- my glouten free cake is this- (forgive my English...)
- Chocolate cake
- 200 gr bitter chocolate (60%)
- 200 gr unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- melt them together and put in the mixer ball
- ass 5 eggs while mixing, one by one
- add 5 ts cornflour or potato flour and baking powder
- add 1/2 cup of any kind of grined nuts
- bake on 160 c
- very good for fondant decorating.
- You can ass any glouten free cream as well.