The Very Hungry Caterpillar Cake
I made this this cake for my nephew's 1st birthday. The cake is all fondant and the topper was made to resemble the birthday boy. The smash cake is buttercream with fondant accents which were removed prior to giving it to the birthday boy to eat. Thanks for looking!
Wedding Anniversary Cake
I made this for two friends who were celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary. It's a double barrel buttercream frosted cake that I wrapped in purple fondant and accented with wafer paper that I sprayed silver and used a cutter for the design. The original design is by Jessicakes and there is a fabulous tutorial you can find for it on Craftsy. Thanks for looking!
Construction Vehicle Cake
I made this cake for my nephew who loves all kinds of construction vehicles. The dump truck is made of rice crispies and the tire texture was done by using a chevron cutter and straight edge to make an impression. Thanks for looking!
Enchanted Castle Cake
*Enchanted castle cake. The birthday originally requested a castle cake with a unicorn but a couple weeks before the party decided she wanted a mermaid cake. Mom had already planned the party around the original theme so I came up with this design to incorporate both ideas. Everything is done in fondant.
Thanksgiving Ruffle Cake
* I made this cake for my family's Thanksgiving party this year. The top tier is buttercream and the bottom is fondant.
Christmas Ornament Cupcakes
* I made these for my kids' teachers at school. The fondant toppers were made in advance and allowed to dry so they could be removed before eating.
Sophia The First Birthday Cake
* I made this cake for one of my son's best friends at school. Realistic looking figures are not my strong suit and as my 7 year old daughter put it "She looks more like Sophia's grandma than Sophia" lol! What can I say, I tried!
Circus Train Birthday Cake
* I made this cake for my son's 5th birthday party! He requested that I put him on the cake so I made a fondant version of him to drive the train:) The cake is frosted in white chocolate ganache tinted with food coloring. All the decorations and figures are made from fondant. Thanks for looking!
Horse Birthday Cake
The birthday girl provided me with a sketch for what she wanted her cake to look like and I tried to bring her vision to life. The cake is frosted in buttercream with fondant accents. The horse on top is fondant and made to resemble her favorite horse.
Jungle Birthday Cake
* Fondant cake with fondant animals. I always think it's the details that make the cake and my favorite part ended up being the two tiny ladybugs:) Thanks for looking!
Gruffalo Birthday Cake
* I made this cake for my nephew who's favorite story is the Gruffalo. The characters and decorations are made from fondant.