Picture Transfers For Decorating Cookies...

Decorating By christinasconfections Updated 20 Oct 2005 , 1:19pm by flayvurdfun

christinasconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christinasconfections Posted 20 Oct 2005 , 1:02am
post #1 of 2

I know you can use piping gel and a BCT for transferring images for cakes but what about cookies? I see alot of detailed decorations on cookies on this site so how do you all do it? Please tell me it's not sheer artistic talent, because I don't have any icon_wink.gif I hope to be able to sell beautiful cookies in addition to cakes. Thanks for the infoicon_smile.gif


1 reply
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 20 Oct 2005 , 1:19pm
post #2 of 2

cookie icing, and I think a royal icing is used for alot of the cookies on here...

Quote by @%username% on %date%