Adelaide - Cake Decorating Course

Decorating By heidihill Updated 1 Feb 2007 , 11:17am by boring

heidihill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidihill Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 1:23am
post #1 of 3

Hi all!
Is anyone here in Adelaide, Australia that would like to do a cake decorating course? Or do you know someone who would be interested?

I've enrolled in one at Tea Tree Gully TAFE, but they have delayed it by a week because there isn't enough enrollments! I can't believe it. I'm sure lots of people would like to do it if they only knew about it. It now starts Feb 12.

It runs for 2 hours on Monday 10am-12pm for 8 weeks and doesn't cost much ($175, $134 concession). It's suited to all levels of experience, including beginners.

I will be devastated if they cancel this course. It's very hard to find something at a time that suits with a 1 year old!

Hope some people will enroll. Ring Lynne on 82072779 to enroll or get more info. PM or email me if you want to know more.
Heidi

2 replies
Sparklepop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sparklepop Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 8:33am
post #2 of 3

Hi heidihill, welcome to CC. I had a similar problem when I first started I was going to do a course at a community centre and they cancelled it due to the numbers (I was the only 1). I got in touch the the community centre and asked if the teacher would be willing to teach me on a 1 to 1 basis. The teacher got in touch with me and I learnt with her and we became friends and whenever I have a problem now I quite often ask her advice.
Why not try that you have nothing to lose. I wish you luck.
Lyn

boring Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boring Posted 1 Feb 2007 , 11:17am
post #3 of 3

Not in Adelaide but you could always contact the Cake Decorators Association in South Australia nad I am sure they would be able to help you, if the course doesn't get off the ground. They are on the net.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%