Hand Drawn Picture

Decorating By Sweettreats18

Sweettreats18 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweettreats18 Posted 7 Jun 2024 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 1

Years ago I used butter cream to draw the outline of an image. I used a thin icing to fill in the image, and I can't remember what it's called. I keep wanting to say color flow, but the icing doesn't get hard like color flow. The top of the icing crusts but doesn't solidify. Does anyone know what the icing is called?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%