Gluten And Nut Free

Baking By oceanspitfire

oceanspitfire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oceanspitfire Posted 21 May 2023 , 8:18pm
post #1 of 1

Hi guys. I'm getting into a niche market I think as long as I can source everything guaranteed gf and TN ffree.i have a local farm that grinds all my gluten and TN free flours fresh so am good on that front. I have confirmed Roger's sugar and icing sugar is safe as they have a dedicated plant and don't process wheat etc anything else. Am putting together a list of other ingredients like spices for instance is a scary area vis a vis cross contamination, so wondering if any of you doing certified gluten free and nut free can share brand names of things like spices that you use. I have talked to a bakery here in town, they don't give out recipes obviously, I was just trying to find out what brand spices etc they use.some places I've talked to don't even understand the concept of cross contamination, which is super scary. I'm doing a career day next week with kindies, was gonna get them to decorate cookies or cakes but I'm too worried about the TN and gluten allergies so doing build your own tacos i nstead

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%