Why Am I Not Able To See All Of The Photos In The Gallery?

Decorating By tc02 Updated 7 Oct 2021 , 12:37pm by jchuck

tc02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tc02 Posted 6 Oct 2021 , 3:29am
post #1 of 6

A majority of the photos are missing.  I've tried my iphone, my ipad and now my Mac....anyone else having this issue?

5 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 6 Oct 2021 , 4:57pm
post #2 of 6

yes -- it's universal -- i don't know why for sure but my best guess would be that because of all the many many category 5 spam hurricanes that the old ship cake central has withstood over the years, have just left a wave of destruction -- plus maybe some barnacles obscuring things -- she could use a good scraping and a fresh coat of paint but she's still afloat and pumping out the ads -- as well as we all still get to gab blush

bvwilliams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bvwilliams Posted 7 Oct 2021 , 2:25am
post #3 of 6

I have the same problem.  That's why I don't use this site that often, nor have I uploaded any of my cake pics for a while either. It's a darn shame.  I used to love this site and the magazine so much.

bvwilliams Posted 7 Oct 2021 , 2:37am
post #4 of 6

I also have over 100 notifications that I can't seem to delete.

bvwilliams Posted 7 Oct 2021 , 2:37am
post #5 of 6

I also have over 100 notifications that I can't seem to delete.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 7 Oct 2021 , 12:37pm
post #6 of 6

CC hasn’t been the same in quite some time. Jackie, owner, had some serious medical issues 1 1/2 years ago. Site is being maintained, to a degree. But the photo gallery has been stuck, frozen in time, since Jackie got ill and was regaining her health. Photos aren’t updated, can’t upload, hard to access other photo content, including personal pics. Who knows if, or when the situation will be rectified????? I come on here to chat in the forum with a few other cakey friends.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%