Any Bakers In The Estes Park Colorado Area?

Business By mrsmac888 Updated 6 Aug 2021 , 5:39pm by mrsmac888

mrsmac888 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsmac888 Posted 5 Aug 2021 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 8

I might be crazy!  I have a very good friend that lives in Colorado looking for someone amazing to make a wedding cake and a dessert bar for her nephew's wedding.  She is trying to talk me into making it all and transport it to Colorado.  The downside is I already have a wedding cake for the same weekend and I told her I just cannot do it.  So, I told her I'd put out a post to see if I could find someone to take on the task.  The reception is in Estes Park.

TIA!
Christina

7 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 5 Aug 2021 , 5:55pm
post #2 of 8

Oh Christina, how I would love to do this, but I live in Tennessee.  Estes Park is one of my most favorite places on earth!  I will put it on my page too.  Maybe someone will step up.

mrsmac888 Posted 5 Aug 2021 , 9:12pm
post #3 of 8

Thank you Sandra.  I really wish I could do it for her!  I could totally transport a wedding cake 8 hours, don't you think!!!???  I could turn it into a mini vacation even!  LOL

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Aug 2021 , 10:39pm
post #4 of 8

estes park is an hour and a half from denver but Maybe the logistics would work for this baker -- idk -- she is an old cake buddy I haven't had any contact with in years but kelley is a brilliant veteran cake maker -- without hesitation I would have her bake my own wedding anniversary cake if we lived close enough -- 

https://kelleykakes.wixsite.com/kelleykakes1/ordering

-K8memphis Posted 5 Aug 2021 , 10:40pm
post #5 of 8

not to mention she could probably recommend someone closer too -- 

mrsmac888 Posted 6 Aug 2021 , 1:30pm
post #6 of 8

K8, oh thank you!  I will reach out to her.  Can I get your actual name, so that I can tell her who recommended her?  :-)

-K8memphis Posted 6 Aug 2021 , 3:35pm
post #7 of 8

you've got mail blush

mrsmac888 Posted 6 Aug 2021 , 5:39pm
post #8 of 8

K8, Thanks so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%