Cake Drum 18X26

Baking By Beauty3 Updated 13 Aug 2019 , 12:44pm by FaithBakesCakes

Beauty3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beauty3 Posted 11 Aug 2019 , 12:29am
post #1 of 7

Can anyone please tell me where in Canada we can order 18x26 cake drum?  Thank you

6 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2019 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 7

i don’t know but I want to give you another possibility — foam sheets are used in construction for insulation — here in the states you can buy sheets in hardware stores — that might be a possibility for you —

they come in lots of different sizes — you can just glue a few together to get the height you need and you can cut them to size too — maybe the store can cut them for you — but you can get heated foam cutters from the craft store — but I cut tons of foam with a steak knife too — so a foamy thought for you —

-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2019 , 1:27pm
post #3 of 7

also there is some kind of new member delay on being able to "reply" to posts so please start a new thread to continue any discussion -- at some point all of a sudden you will be enabled to "reply" but not for a while -- maybe like 30 days — I think it might have to do with time and activity levels -- please respond in a new thread if you want/need to —

best to you

blush

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 11 Aug 2019 , 5:04pm
post #4 of 7

I make my large boards out of left over plywood or partical board, which I cut to the desired size and cover with a couple of thicknesses of aluminum foil, then whatever I decide to use as a finish.

-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2019 , 5:49pm
post #5 of 7

ohhhh — cake drum! ha!

I read cake dummy — oops

foamcore board is what works for me and then I also cut & cover them — but sorry I still don’t know where to get them in Canada unless geraldine  randlesome is still in business

-K8memphis Posted 11 Aug 2019 , 5:55pm
post #6 of 7

yeah check out creativecutters dot com — she’s got a big sale going on too but nothing came up when I searched for cake drums

try https://www.flourconfections.com/cake-boards-c-391_172.html

FaithBakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FaithBakesCakes Posted 13 Aug 2019 , 12:44pm
post #7 of 7

I hope the link below works, if not do a search on the site for the size drum you need!

They are located in Mississauga Ontario. 

Goldas kitchen drum search 18x26

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%