I am thinking of starting a YouTube channel, and will provide tips and tricks that I have picked up along the way. I've been a chef for 15yrs, and will soon hang up my toque and apron for a new adventure. That said, my unique industry knowledge will always have some value, and wish to share it to benefit the world around me- passing the baton as you will. As such, what is something you want to see more of, or are curious about? Please feel free to add a suggestion if it isn't mentioned below.
What do you like about the videos you have seen when looking how to do something?
What do you want to see more of and are curious about? Thank you in advance and good luck out there!
- Troubleshooting and fixes. You name it, I'll do it. Perhaps this involves buttercream issues, flavor combos, technique step by steps, and the like.
- Sugar work: I have a lot to offer in way of pulled sugar, pastillage, and chocolate but am comfortable with any other medium.
- Time lapse creations. This may be cakes, pastries, showpieces, etc.
- "War Stories": A collection of bad experiences and what I learned from them. Some my fault, some the client's. Other's are just hilarious.
- Tips and tricks- business and recipe related. Simplify your work, avoid pitfalls, equipment/gadget reviews, and how to strengthen your branding.
Thank you in advance and wish everyone out there (hobbyist or otherwise) the best of luck!